CaravanClub2012

By Gem - 20:51:00

I had so much fun in Torquay last year that me and my mates decided to go again. It was so relaxing to have a few days off with no work to worry about and without religiously checking emails and twitter. I'm so jealous of people who live near the sea, it really was beautiful down there.

dip dye jumper, spike necklace - Copy

I wore my new Primark jumper, a F21 ring and New Look necklace on the way down. The forecast wasn't great so I packed loads of jumpers and we got there at it was 20+ degrees so I was boiling hot all weekend. We got there and went for a huuuuge meal and then went to the club house and joined in with the karaoke. Everyone there was 60+ so we thought it would be appropriate to sing the Spice Girls with full dance routine and we also sang the Tom Jones version of Kiss.

We went for a nice day on the beach in Torquay, I spent the most of my weekend in my spongebob pjs because it was so warm and we had a huuuge fry up on Saturday morning. I swear I consumed about 20,000 calories in pringles and minstrels this weekend.

torquay, english breakfast, spongebob

We stayed on a great site with some very interesting caravan neighbours, went quad biking and had a bbq before getting out the board games and watching series one Community. It really is the simple things in life that are so nice. The weekend away cost next to nothing, the weather was lovely and I had amazing company. Perfect.

torquay 2012 - Copy


Why can't all weekend be this lovely? I'm already looking forward to going back to Torquay next summer. I'm off to Brighton for the day tomorrow and then Reading Festival this weekend so I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday and I will be back soon :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. It looks like you had such an amazing time. You should take a trip to blackpool ;] I love the top you are wearing in the first picture by the way.I'm jel you went quad biking - i've always fancied that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like bliss and I love your jumper
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. and next time you will definitely go to cockington to rose cottage for your cream tea ;) ( or I will drive to wales and take you myself!) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so jealous, sounds really fun, can't beat a caravan holiday with friends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lovely time Gem, and I really love your Primarni jumper. Its gorgeous as is the spiky necklace!
    Did you enjoy quad biking? I swore never to do it again after I did it when 15, went too fast, therefore hitting a pothole and flying into a sheep field...hahaha! xxx

    Fliss @ The Offbeat Girl
    The Offbeat Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my fiance went to Torquay for our first holiday together 4 years ago and keep meaning to go back! It is really lovely there. P.S I have that necklace from new look too :)
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely time- I am so happy to be back home for a week next to the sea!Also, I bet it was full of old people- they love it!
    Nice jumper by the way. I really like it with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your outfit! something i would sooo wear!
    looks like you had so much fun :) glad you had a well deserved break :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I bet you totally cheered the old folks up! I love caravan holidays SO much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Ombre jumper! I need one!

    CAT xo
    whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a lovely time away!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great wee hol. I'm off on a girlie caravan break next weekend and I can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. N'aaaw what a way to spend a sunny weekend! I guess it's not toooo far away for you is it? My nearest seaside is Skegness. Yeah.... that's why I don't go too often ;) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I love that jumper Gem, I've always dreamed of living by the sea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.