Oh whatever makes her happy on a Saturday night

By Gem - 13:12:00

I always get dolled up for a night out but never take any photos, only really show you work outfits on here so I took a few snaps before I headed out on Saturday night. I wore my new favourite dress from ASOS, had a few too many vodka diet cokes and danced to some dirty pop.



Dress: ASOS
Cardigan: Evans
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Bracelet: eBay
Lipstick: Topshop, Innocent

As I mentioned in my last post I was on the panel at cardiffblogs this Wednesday. I was answering questions about blogging along with some of my favourite Cardiff bloggers. I was really nervous but I think it went well, I spoke about blogging etiquette, getting your blog noticed and engaging with the blogging community. If you live in Cardiff or the South West you really should pop along to one of these events. I'm going along to the planning meeting for the next event and will let you know the details for the next one as soon as possible, would love to see some more fashion/beauty bloggers there!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. You look gorgeous as always my love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, love that dress on you! Your makeup is gorgeous too. Well done you for doing the cardiffblogs panel, very brave of you but bet it was loads of fun! Sounds like a great event!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, everyone at cdfblogs is lovely so it wasn't too scary :) xx

      Delete
  3. A great dress. Its really flattering on you and the colour contrast is gorgeous.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can confirm that you were indeed fantastic on the Cardiff Blogs panel. Looking forward to the next one already! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks Louise, I'm excited for the next one too!

      Delete
  5. Love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear you're smaller every time I see you! You're looking gorgeous, as ever! Wow, on a panel? I'd shit a brick. Hope it went well. Must meet up again soon with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Fat frocks though???? Hardly. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was 5 stone heavier when I started this blog, still like the name though x

      Delete
  8. Love the design of your dress :) The Cardiff blogs event sounds fun, sadly I live nowhere near!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is gorgeous! I hardly share any night out photos either, mainly because I prefer natural light in my photos but I am trying to more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress, it's gorgeous! I think most of my outfit posts are of night-out outfits, clearly a sign I go out too much haha!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress! I desperately need a night out, it's been so long! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunner! The dress looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The purple in this dress looks lovely on you! And I was planning on buying this lipstick in london town on Saturday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.