Bristol Meetup & mystreetchic.com party

By Gem - 13:22:00

After an amazing bloggers meet up in August I jumped at the chance to spend a night with all the lovely ladies again and meet a few new faces. Me and Leanne got the train from Newport and headed in to Bristol to meet up with Lyzi, Vicky, Bee and Sammy for a Nando's and a good catch up.

After stuffing my face with chicken and bottomless fizzy drinks I waddled back to the hotel and got ready to go out with the lovely Leanne and Vicky who I shared my room with.(Hope I didn't snore) We all headed down to Java where the party kicked off and I got to meet even more lovely bloggers.

Vicky, Rai and me clutching a cocktail. (I drank many cocktails)


 We were then treated to a catwalk that showcased the Boohoo festive party collections, the models did a great job walking in all those super high shoes! There were lots of jewel colours and sequins.


Aaaaw doesn't everyone look chic?


Walking home after a few too many cocktails. Love Steph's face here!



Rather than hitting the town we all headed back to the hotel for a good chat and cheesy chips.
I had a lovely time in Bristol and I hope we all get to do it again in the new year, I really do enjoy putting a face to a twitter name and spending time time with so many friendly people.

Also want to say a quick thank you to Missguided for the parcel I got just before I left to get the train to Bristol, put a smile on my face! You can't tell from the photo but Sookie stole these off the kitchen cupboard, hid them in her bed and was found nibbling on the boxes haha.


It's been a lovely week and I've still got a Christmas feast to enjoy at Emma's house tomorrow. I've got my work Christmas party next week and I will spend the night with my best friend on Christmas eve, so busy and happy at the moment!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I wish I could have gone, this looks like so much fun! And you know I love a good cocktail. Hope you're well Gem (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had such a fab time. Your dress is stunning- where is it from?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lordy lady! Haha, I don't remember you even taking that.
    Lovely post, and so fab to meet you- you looked gorgeous. Hope to chat more next time <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you look absolutely gorgeous!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!
    @Ray- it is from Dorothy Perkins
    @Steph- yes! more cocktails and more chat next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww lovely pictures :)
    Was so nice to meet you Gem! Hope you had a lovely evening. Wish I could have joined you all partying at Travelodge - bet they didn't know what'd hit them haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely looks like such a good time.. And the bit that won it for me was the chips and cheese! MM just needs a bit of gravy! And I'd have been there like a shot!
    The dress is a gorgeous colour on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like an awesome time! You even got your own little cat walk show, wow!xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww i wish i could've come to this, so many of my fave bloggers are here! looks like you all had a great time. i love the colour of your dress gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wish I could have gone to this, blogger meetups are a big win! And even better if they involve a cocktail or two!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I'll ever stop sulking that I was too ill to go to this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gemma that last photo ;) you little sneak! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this looks like so much fun, I hope I get to see you soon! <3

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww you all look so pretty! Sounds like my kinda night with all those cocktails!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really was an amazing night, I want to do it all again now please!!

    As far as I'm aware you didn't snore haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute pictures!


    i love your blog :)


    xoX

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like you had a brilliant time! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like such a fun time. You look beautiful, I love the shade of red lipstick you have on and the color of that dress is fantastic.

    Cocktails, who can resist them?! I love the picture of the girls walking home, everyone looks so fabulous.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks again ladies, cocktails and lovely ladies were a good combination!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely to meet you on Friday. Wish I hadn't had to dash off so early. The cheesy chips were just what I needed. Fingers crossed for lots more events like this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. UGH! I always try and follow your blog, but it never stays on my blog feed! I'll try again.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.