Baci Lingerie Cardiff

By Gem - 16:03:00

I was recently invited to the lovely new Baci Lingerie store in Cardiff  for a bloggers preview by Chantele.
I had not heard about the store or brand before and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found there. Baci Lingerie is all about sexy, elegant, sophisticated lingerie and boudoir-wear, at incredible value. Miami-based brand Baci Lingerie chose Cardiff to launch its first store in the UK and the brand hope to open 50 stores in the UK over the next five years.

The store looked wonderful and the staff were very welcoming. Some of the items were rather risque but there was something for everyone and to suit every budget.


This floral basque was my favourite item in store and if you spend over £10 you can get a bra for just £1 as an opening offer. Everything was very reasonable priced although I'm not sure I would have much use for a lace body stocking, yikes!



Something I will definitely be popping back in store for is their large collection of eyelashes. They had hundreds of styles and some were only £2. You can also get 4 pairs for £10 which is great value as some are priced at £4 each. There are lots of natural styles to chose from and I love the pairs I picked out.


If you aren't from Cardiff you can find Baci on various online retailers including very.com. My visit led me to throw out all my old underwear and have a really good sort out. Underwear is the item we wear everyday but I put so little thought in to it, going to invest in some nice new sets in the January sales!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Had all sorts of thoughts at the mention of a lace body stocking. Mieow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store looks very pretty and I love those thick black eyelashes :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's such a good deal... and those eyelashes look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the store is like a dreammmm!! I want one in Brum!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it's so pretty! It looks all so gorgeous! I wish I'd went, that deal sounds awesome.. Some people had wild imaginations that lace thing is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful store, I haven't shopped for lingerie in a long time since I'm one of those impossible sizes. I wish we had one of those stores here.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floral basque is GORGEOUS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This store looks so pretty/cool, I used to work in a lingrie shop (ann summers), I love the layout, and style! Do they have a London store...or a internet one? Also...£1 bras...I may actually travel to cardiff just to abuse this offer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god! It looks amazing. i fancy those lashes too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never made it there on Sunday. It does look fabulous though so I will have to visit soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shop looks lovely! What a bargain with the eyelashes too! I definitely need to sort out my underwear drawer and treat myself to some new stuff aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those eyelashes are amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Apparently ladies the 50+ women love all the saucy stuff, gross! haha

    @dibdabs - only a Cardiff store at the moment buy very.com sell a small selection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The eyelashes look great, and such a bargain price too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am terrible at buying underwear, I just see it as a waste of money when hardly anyone sees it! I do feel a lot nicer though when I wear matching!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always try and get nice underwear, it's such a mood lifter!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh this shop looks lovely, I hope they open more stores in the UK soon! That floral basque is gorgeous.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous store! I'm attracted to nice pretty things like this far too often, in a sucker for nice florals and pastels

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.