dvd

Night In

By Gem - 15:35:00

I had a rare evening off from work this week so I decided to make pitta pizzas with my brother and have a DVD night in. The pizzas are easy to make and I was so lazy I didn't even make dough. All you need is some pitta bread, passata and your choice of toppings.


I spread passata and a little bit of mixed herbs on the pitta bread and then had fun choosing what to put on top. Because they are small you can make lots of different varieties. It can be difficult making a pizza for friends when some are veggie and some hate mushrooms etc so these are a great way to have some fun and keep everyone happy.


The ham and cheese pizza was my favourite and I served it with a side salad, yum yum!

This was the selection of entertainment for the evening-
I picked up the Dance on Broadway game for £10 in asda which I thought was a bit of a bargain and it's got songs from Hairspray which is one of my favourite musicals so I was very happy prancing around my living room to You Can't Stop The Beat.
I did a very bad job of painting my nails with this lovely pillar box red Nails Inc polish, I spent ages tidying it up with a cotton bud and nail polish remover after I took this photo.
I had my hair cut yesterday and went to the best gig ever and interviewed Dave from Frankie and the Heartstrings. I'm still in a fab mood today even though I'm hungover and in work. I will post some photos of the gig tomorrow.

If you are bored in work or having a lazy weekend and want something to read I recommend reading Rosie's blog. She studies at a uni very close to me and wears some fab colour combinations and and mixes patters and prints to create some great looks.

Hope you are all having a fab weekend
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. OMG those pizza's look soo nice, lol you can't hear but my somach is rumbling lookin at them haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that nail colour!
    I'm having pizza and DVDs tonight too, but I'm being even more lazy and popping a Tesco pizza in the oven!

    xxMxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have another dvd night today because I'm so hungover! no pizza for me today though. I'm pretty sure me and the girls had chips on the way home from the club so chicken salad for me when I get in :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pizza looks so yummy! i used to do a similar thing with french bread instead of pitta yummy! im looking for some cheap wii games too, the one you picked up looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny that three of us have the same dress!!

    I love Nails Inc polish, and the shopping channels always give you massive discounts, keep an eye out for them!

    Miss P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh thankyou!! :) <333
    i want pizza now, i might have to do this next week!
    i have that exact shade of nails inc, but i got it from a magazine ;)
    hope your having a good weekend!! :)
    Rosie xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMM pitta pizzas are amazing, and out here the pittas are literally the size of proper pizza bases which makes them even more amazing if a bit greedy!
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rosie- No probs :) I think that one might have been from a magazine, I would never pay £11 for a nail polish. Total madness!

    @Miss P- thanks for the tip, I will keep my eyes peeled. I bought some Smashbox make up on QVC before and it was a total bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that nails inc too from a magazine! I don't like the formula & consistency of it much though
    :( Those pitta breads look lovely & tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm they look yummy!
    I haven't made pizza for years.
    The nail polish is a lovely colour
    xx

    http://just-like-jasper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh that pizza looks so yummy! I love DVD nights with lots of food. Sometimes its better than going out haha!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pizza looks amazing! I just found Rosie's blog as well and I'm impressed to have stumbled upon two 'living-in-South-Wales' ladies in one morning. I'm a Newport girl (but used to work in Blackwood!) ... hooray for Wales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. whooop whoop big up the Welsh bloggers haha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pitta pizza’s look so delicious! Glad to hear you enjoyed the gig too :) Your last letter was so lovely, I will be writing back soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmm your pizzas look yummy! Making me hungry :) X

    ReplyDelete
  16. i looove homemade pizza, definitely going to try this this week as making dough can take ages.
    Awesome nail polish xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. those pizzas look lovely! i never thought of using pitta as the bases. i've not had dinner yet so i might actually go make one now if we have some good things for topping in! :) that's a nice shade of red - i always make the biggest mess when i paint my nails red x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm hoping for a quiet night in tomorrow, and those pizzaz look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.