Velo - Zalando Great Plains Skirt

By Gem - 10:27:00

I really like this look that I wore yesterday, it's quite smart and more thought out than normal. I've been looking for a blouse to layer under jumpers and have the collar poking out for ages and this ASOS one fits the bill perfectly. I had also just come back from the hair dresses so my hair is looking much better than normal. I need to have a hairdresser friend who can do my hair before work for me every morning, and someone to do my make up and someone to make my breakfast....

2

3

Skirt: Great Plains c/o Zalando
Blouse: ASOS
Boots: Blink c/o Spartoo
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Jacket; Topshop

5

4

The Skirt was provided by Zalando which has a HUGE selection of items from brands like Oasis, Darling and Vero Moda.Its from a brand called Great Plains which I've not heard of before but a lot of their stuff reminds me of Whistles and French Connection. I really want the dress with the same print now, aren't the bicycles cute? It's such a light and silky material and I like that it comes to my knees which makes it acceptable for work.

If you sign up to the newsletter on Zalando you get £5 discount off your first order and they also have free delivery. I wish they had a paid delivery option so you could get your parcel the next day but I suppose a 3-5 day wait isn't too bad when you don't have to pay. I love the fact that you can buy from so many brands on one site and also avoid the £4 delivery fees that a lot of stores charge.

I'm off to Birmingham for the weekend now which I'm really looking forward to. I hope you all have fun this Easter weekend and eat as much chocolate as you possibly can! Creme eggs are perfectly acceptable for breakfast on Easter Sunday, right?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. i love your blouse and the print on your skirt is so cute! have a good time in Birmingham :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only discovered Great Plains yesterday, was on Secret Sales & noticed that they had a lot listed, all with 'sold out'. Nice to find out what it's all about! A dress would definitely be lush! Have a fab Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah gem look at you! Looking fly lady!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so lovely and your hair looks fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could get my hair to look like this everyday :(

      Delete
  5. Gem you look amazing! Your hair looks totally gorgeous and the look really suits you, the skirt is very pretty indeed. Beautiful lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, especially the skirt! You look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this may be my favourite outfit I've seen on here! Absolutely love the skirt and like how you've toughened it up a bit with the leather jacket. Shirt looks really chic but I'm not at the bare arm stage yet, siiiiiiigh! Lovely post :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks, I think this might be my fave for a long time too. I'm a bit scared to get my arms out too so might pop a cardi on when I wear this xx

      Delete
  8. The skirt looks great with your blouse and jacket! such a lovely pattern

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks lovely! Love the outfit, especially the skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, going to try and recreate the hair myself at home I think x

      Delete
  10. I like this skirt a lot! actually i like this whole outfit a lot you fit little fittie ;) xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gemma you look BEAUTIFUL!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks amaze balls in these pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt! And you're right - Great Plains is part of the same group as French Connection IIRC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.