Ladies Night 2013

By Gem - 13:30:00

After having such a great time at Ladies Night last year I was really looking forward to going again. Ladies night involves fashion must-haves, makeovers, pampering and a fun party atmosphere. Most stores in St David's offered 20% off and there was plenty of free candy floss and Pimms in the shopping centre too. 

I bought some new Estee Lauder make up in John Lewis (with a very handy 10% discount) and enjoyed the beauty showcase that was happening there. We all know you can never have enough shoes so I also got a classic pair of ladies trainers by Converse. We were treated to goody bags, canapes and cocktails. All very fancy!

I met up with bloggers Leanne, Charli and Cowbiscuits and we did a little shopping and had fun in the photobooth. I think the hat with horns really suits Charli, what do you think?


ladies-night-2013-66-1364512230-view-0

capital-fm-photo-booth-59-1364514192-view-0

Copy of bus

st davids

Bloggers and press also got to enjoy a reception at Wagamama's thanks to Grayling with some bubbly and tasty food. It was nice to catch up with Laura and Mia and all the other bloggers at the event. I don't get to see them often enough sadly, we need more impromptu meetups girls!

ladies night

I kind of wish I had done more shopping with the discounts but as anyone who as met me will know, once I start talking I don't stop and I was way too busy chatting to all the bloggers there to be looking at clothes. Did you go to Ladies Night?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. sounds like you had a lovely time :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night. Love your t-shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun I wish I'd been in Cardiff for this! You all look lovely
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah we went to this too but after work so we were a bit later on. Was so confused to see that you'd met up with 'Laura and Mia' as that's us too haha.

    It was great fun and we took advantage of the Pimms and Snow Cone stand, they were amazing! Sorry to have missed you, will have to meet up at the next one :)

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great night and yes we definitely do need more impromptu meets. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a lovely time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it was a lot of fun, I love seeing other bloggers!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun and I am more sad I missed that photo booth than the actual night! XXXX

    www.goingtheextrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.