Dreaming of another world - Missguided summer collection

By Gem - 12:42:00

When these gorgeous photos landed in my inbox I was instantly transported to Summer. I don't normally share images like this but they really perked me up and I think you will love them too. They were taken in Barcelona and feature the hottest swimwear, fierce street style’s and coolest dresses from the Missguided Summer collection.This shoot is making me crave a trip to a warmer climate so I get a chance to ditch my black opaques and scarf, sigh.

3031_SHOT17_072

3031_SHOT16_075

3031_SHOT02_022

3031_SHOT22_060

The photos reminded me of one of my favourite bands Mystery Jets who always provide the soundtrack to my Summer. They are playing a few small UK festivals and supporting Mumford and Sons at the moment so if you get the chance you should check them out.



Anyone up for a trip to Spain? I would settle for Barry Island and an ice cream right now...


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; White Kidney Bean Extract

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to go on holiday. My "summer" holiday isnt going to be until September BOO!! But weekend away in July which hope will get me in the spirit of summer. Sunshine please come and stay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to Amsterdam soon which is my big holiday of the year, hope the sun shines!

      Delete
  3. Oh AWESOME! Yes, I'm Free let's go! HAHA!
    I Love the last two photos. They are amazing.
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, lets find somewhere sunny to escape to :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.