50s

Pepperberry - Lady of the Manor

By Gem - 12:34:00

This weekend I visited Norbury Manor with some of my blogging friends and thought the pretty garden of the house would make a great location to take some snaps of my new favourite dress. I will do a full post about my weekend in a couple of days but for now I have some outfit photos to share with you.

This dress was an impulse buy from Pepperberry which is sold in Bravissimo shops. The brand makes  clothes designed with your boobs in mind. If you have ever had the frustration of having to buy a bigger size than you need  just to avoid gaping buttons across your bust, then Pepperberry is great for you. I would normally have to wear a vest top under this style dress so avoid looking trashy but this brand have three size options depending on how much extra room you need for your bust. You can hoose from Curvy, Really Curvy or Super Curvy. I opted for Really Curvy in a size 14 (normally wear a 16 to accommodate my bust and waist). It wasn't cheap, coming in at just under £60 but I think it's a pretty special dress and worth the money I paid for it.

IMG_1424

Posing in front of the Medieval hall which is attached to the much later 17th C house that we stayed in.

IMG_1403

Pretty Medieval knot garden.
IMG_1418

IMG_1360

IMG_1361

Dress: Pepperberry
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: flat shoes, TUK c/o Spartoo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. That dress really did look amazing on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous - love the shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gem you look absolutely stunning! Jel of the viv necklace you beauty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the cutest thing peering from around that door! :D Awww wish I could have come chill out with you, roll on Easter weekend! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks :) B'ham wont know what's hit it! Can't wait xx

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! Really 50s vibe and such a flattering fit. That house looks gorgeous too! Kept seeing all the photos pop up on my instagram feed of the various bloggers who were there- very jealous! A nice stay in a fancy house seems pretty luxurious to me right now! Looking forward to full post about your weekend :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these photos being taken - it's like having watched a film be made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous gem! i'd say the dress was definitely worth the money because it fits you perfectly & is such a nice shape. great buy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Gem you totally rocked that dress on the day, it was so gorgeous on you and you can definitely tell the quality of the cut.

    It was so amazing to finally meet you, I'm so glad I did <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was lovely to hang out with you Alice, hope we get to do it again soon :) xx

      Delete
  9. Stunning dress, well worth the splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you, such a lovely design. I bet it was worth spending the £50 though to have something that you feel completely comfortable in, and to be honest, a dress from Topshop or somewhere similar would be £35 or more! Actually, thinking of Topshop, I once bought one of their dresses with the inbuilt corset-bra thingies, and er, I don't think even half my boob fitted in the cup! I don't know why they didn't make the bra bit bigger with the bigger sizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I like to call them boob pockets. I can never fit it the little topshop cups and I'm not really sure who can? 12 year old girls?

      Delete
  11. This is such a fabulous dress, I can see why it is one of your favorites because you look amazing in it. This is such a great location too, I hope to visit places like this one day, we don't have many places like this to explore in the Washington D.C area.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looked beautiful in this dress!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress looks perfect on you, gorgeous!! Hope to catch up with you at the St David's Ladies Night if you're going???
    P
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be there. See you next Thurs :) xx

      Delete
  14. This dress looks so lovely on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for syrup shop vt

    Stop by my page; visit website

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything about this outfit!!! Beautiful dress and love the shoes and necklace, amaze!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a brand I'll be needing I don't think(!), but you looked so lovely in that dress :) Can't believe you went in the scary room with the massive saw blades and ALMOST CLOSED THE DOOR!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is beautiful! Sadly not a brand I will be needing as I'm not blessed in that department.
    You look fabulous :)

    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHA!!!! I've been slowly reading all these Norbury posts (still one or two to go!) and I have been wondering who the lovely in the amazing dress was!!! IT's YOU!!!! That is some gorgeous dress and it suits you and fits you absolutely perfectly!!!!! Totally worth the £60! My chest would look awful in it, more's the pity as I'd love to look like you look in it!x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress. Heck, you look GORRRRGEOUS, girl!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fab post and you look great in that gorgeous dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.