Curvety Dress

By Gem - 12:15:00


Dress: IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Penny Dress  c/o Curvety - Shoes: George - Bag: Zatchels






Things have been a bit quiet here recently because not only have I hurt my foot (banged it on a chair, it ballooned up and couldn't walk on it) I've now tripped and have five stitches in my knee. I'm such a klutz! I've been trying to cover up my various bumps and bruises with thick tights and long dresses and the Curvety dress I'm wearing in this post has been a life saver.

I didn't know much about the brand before and in case you're new to them too I'll tell you a bit about them. Curvety are UK based company delivering fashion in sizes 16-36 straight to your door. Curvety was conceived in 2004 because they were fed up of searching for trendy plus size clothes and being left disappointed by the lack of choice. They think every woman deserves to have her perfect wardrobe.
Curvety works hard to offer a sassy collection of clothing, from glam evening wear, to smart work wear. Curvety has its own line but also stocks popular designer brands, Igigi and Kiyonna.

The dress I'm wearing is a IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Penny Dress and I'm very fond of it. It is the perfect length for work (and for covering stitches) sitting just on the knee, has a really luxury and heavy feel to it because it's lined and it uses lots of lovely bold colours. The dress isn't priced like something from Boohoo+ or Yours so it is at the top end of my dress buying budget but it has a wonderful feel, hangs really well and I can see myself wearing a lot and it could even be worn to a wedding or fancy event.

I hope you're having a better week than I am, stitches aren't fun at all.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Ah Gem hope your knee gets better soon!
    Love this dress on you - the colours are gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, I'm going to wear it with my pink and red shoes tomorrow I think :)

      Delete
  2. you are looking lovely in this dress for more bridal wear uk please visit sexyher dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress, the colour is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, looks great on you. I've been looking for a dress for a wedding and I love unusual prints x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beaut of a dress and fits you like a glove. Take care with all those bumps!

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stitches are out now and I'm much more mobile :)

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous, that dress is fab!! really love the colours, reminds me of a galaxy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress, so pretty with that satchel and I hope you're all recovered soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so pretty, hope you are on the mend now!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, stitches are out now :)

      Delete
  9. Ah bless you, sounds like you have been in the wars! Gorgeous dress though!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this is VERY interesting to hear about - I'm off to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely dresss!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.