bra

Elomi Etta Underwire Bandless Bra Review - House of Fraser

By Gem - 23:40:00

Department store House of Fraser launched their plus size boutique nearly a year ago and they offer a whole host of plus size bras brand and clothing like Evans, Taking Shape, Juna Rose to name a few and I like the idea that you can shop for all your favourite brands on one website. 
You can find hosiery up to a size 32, and D-K cup lingerie and swimwear from brands like Freya and Elomi. I love brands like Dickins and Jones and Biba so knowing that their swimwear has been extended up to a FF cup is great news for me. It's nice to see some trend led pieces available and not just bland basics. 
House of Fraser asked me to browse their plus size collection and pick something to try out and I opted for the Elomi Etta bra. 


The bra features three-part cups with a side frame to give a good shape and lift and there's a handy back J-hook converts straps to racerback. This bra has been very comfortable and the racerback feature is handy to keep me supported if I go to yoga straight from work. The bra was designed for fuller figures on smaller frames which is perfect for me because I don't have very broad shoulders and I often find that straps slip down and I'm constantly pulling them back into place. The bandless design with a curved center gore fits higher tummies or shorter waists.




Sunflower embroidery adds a little detail across the tulle top.





My bra is a 38G and is very comfortable and supportive. Thick straps and a three hook fastening at the back are what I look for in a bra and mean that nothing digs in and I'm held in firmly. I was worried this photo might make some of you spit your tea out but I'm sure you're all used to blogs like Cheryl's and Georgina's so I put it up anyway. If you're going to buy a bra you want to see how it fits, right? 


I've been impressed by the varied collection of plus size items at House of Fraser and I'll be adding it to my list of places to browse on pay day each month. What are your 'must have' lingerie brands?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Without sounding odd, this does look SO comfy!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Annabel. Actually I'm envious. Always wanted a decent sized bust and in fact some of the plus size lingerie is nicer now I think than the smaller sized stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i agree it looks so comfortable. i love the design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gem's boobs! :O ;) These look lovely and fit really well :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This plus size bra is really great. Just by having one look one makes to believe it will be extremely comfortable and great. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this does look super comfy! Since breastfeeding my boobs have totally changed and I'm on the lookout for some new but comfy bras. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always bought La Senza but the best bra I ever bought was from Victoria's Secret xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.