Outfit post featuring JewelStreet

By Gem - 15:50:00


This week has flown by, all working weeks should be four days long right? I've been in work, hosting a tea party, out shopping, tried out the new Five Guys in Cardiff and during all of those things I've been wearing my new necklace. In fact, I've not taken it of since it arrived a few weeks ago.  It's a pretty heart key pendant in sterling silver by StyleRocks via JewelStreet

The heart measure 6mm wide by 18mm long and comes with a 50cm chain. It's long enough not to keep on getting tucked underneath my top like most of my chains do and the pendant is large enough to stand out against a pattern but isn't too busy. I'm really liking the simple design, it goes with pretty much everything. I've worn this necklace with lower cut tops and wrap over dress and it suits any neckline. 


Me in my Saturday afternoon 'I'm going shopping' getup. 



Top: ASOS Curve - Skirt: New Look - Shoes: Topshop - Necklace: c/o JewelStreet

I'll tell you a little bit more about JewelStreet in case you're new to the site. JewelStreet is a global marketplace of professional jewellery. You can buy designer jewellery direct from independent, quality-assured jewellery designers and brands. Until now, wholesalers and retailers took 65% of the retail price, while the people who actually design and make the jewellery get just 35% but at JewelStreet the designers get what they deserve for their craft and get paid a fair price. They host over 250 brands with designers from all over the word. Prices start at under £20 too so there's something for everyones budget. 


My necklace came from an Australian brand called StyleRocks. They offer free shipping and my necklace arrived inn under three weeks from the other side of the world which is pretty impressive and each piece is made by master craftsmen in Sydney.


JewelStreet is a great site for magpies and I'm sure I'll be browsing their vast collection again when I'm looking for some special jewellery.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That necklace is beautiful! Jewel Street have some beautiful pieces!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so.much.choice. I'm eying up a few necklaces with birds on now xx

      Delete
  2. That necklace is absolutely gorgeous! Haven't heard of Jewel Street before but will be checking them out now!

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Five Guys, they are popping up everywhere which is great! Cute necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, especially the necklace. I've been to Five Guys too, I really like their 100 drinks machine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drank waaaay too much strawberry and grape fanta when I went. The drinks are the best bit x

      Delete
  5. This is SO pretty! I have a little something from jewel street coming soon too, I can't wait!

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh hope you love it as much as I love my necklace :)

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous necklace! It would make a lovely gift for a friend or loved one!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is such a beautiful necklace! I might just have to take a peak and treat myself to one. I love simple silver jewellery as it goes with everything and can look so feminine and pretty! Alice xx
    www.woodenwindowsills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is so cute. I love simple pretty jewellery! M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.