Outift post - iKrush

By Gem - 11:18:00

floral midi skirt

T-shirt: ASOS - Skirt: Peacocks - Shoes: c/o iKrush - Necklace: Disney Couture

photo of white shoes with a buckle

These shoes from iKrush are a really good dupe of the Topshop ones I have in navy and are about £7 cheaper and they have free delivery and returns which means you could save up to £11 by opting for the iKrush version. Bargain! It was a little chilly when I took these photos so I have tights on but I know I'll be wearing these with bare legs and cute little socks in the summer and they are great for work too.

The skirt was a Peacocks bargain and I'm thinking I might wear this with boots and a biker jacket in the winter. I always struggle with what shoes to wear with a midi. I can't wear those cute strappy heels that are everywhere at the moment because I have wide feet. Any suggestions?

I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend in with Martyn. It's his birthday on Sunday and we don't really have much planned other than a lie in, breakfast in bed, a home cooked roast dinner and maybe a walk in Brecon. I'm making him a cake which I have big plans for but I've got a feeling it will go wrong and he's getting an exciting secret present. Not going away this weekend also means that I get to hang out with this cute guy, Martyn's bunny called Buttons. I have to admit he's way less cool than my dog Sookie back at my mums house but he does cheer me up when I miss her.

Photo of a Netherlands dwarf bunny

Because it's Martyn's birthday this weekend I'm going to share this video of Masked Intruder. Martyn really likes this band and this appearance on a kids TV show is pretty funny/cute. Martyn is putting on the Newport leg of their UK tour and if you want to come then get your tickets here - wegottickets.com.  Martyn's band Hipflask are supporting and it's the last date on their UK tour so it's going to be a fun night.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. The shoes look lovely, I totally think the skirt would look great with boots and biker jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly i love the shoes - i've a thing with white at the minute (not ideal for a top spiller over here!), secondly your skirt looks gorgeous on you. like super gorgeous. and thirdly, little buttons is incredibly cute, so cute i want to squish his face (in a good soft way of course!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buttons would love a squish, he says come over for a cuddle tonight please :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes! I found some similar ones on eBay but I'm a size 7 and sometimes they make my feet look so big. I'm sure I'll just give in a buy them anyway!
    Cx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5354905

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that floral skirt and it never occurred to me to me on trend and wear white shoes! I must get looking for white summer Sandnes. Hope you have a great weekend with Martyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely Gem! Try Clarks, they offer wide fittings and half sizes!
    Have a fab weekend together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit! And Buttons is such a cutie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I love the shoes! Off to see if they do them in navy now :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shoes on you - think they look fab with a midi skirt.Hope you had a lovely weekend and M had a nice bday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char, had a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Love this outfit, you look lovely! Have you tried Clarks wedges? I have fat feet and they fit me really nicely :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's two votes for Clarks now :) will have to give them a try and they have a sale on at the moment xx

      Delete
  10. Super skirt and shoes! Third vote for Clarks! And for any wedge really, you can get the strappy look without such a narrow shoe and tottering heel! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are beaut! I recently bought a dress from iKrush, its a great dupe for a dress that Kendall Jenner wore, http://foreverscarlet.com/2014/05/13/balloons-friends-karaoke/. I love it, the clothes are so cheap!

    Just followed you on bloglovin :) Foreverscarlet.com - UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.