Outfit post featuring Ugg Boots

By Gem - 18:23:00

I've enjoyed a weekend at the German Market in Birmingham and a lazy day today watching Monsters University in my PJs and rustling up some paprika wedges. Pretty much a perfect weekend. These photos are from earlier this week when I wore this to go and watch the RSC cinema live link of Richard II starring David Tennant.


biker jacket smock dress

Dress: ASOS
Jacket: New Look
Necklace: Zalando
Shoes: c/o Ugg

I have to admit that I've not always been convinced of the style credentials of Ugg boots. Sure, they are warm and comfortable but they are a little bit like fashion marmite. These boots offer loads of ankle support, warmth due to the lining and plenty of style. Consider me a convert.

a picture of UGG boots

The Shezbie boots are described as 'Rife with menswear-inspired charm, the Shezbie confidently asserts its femininity from a 3 ¾” stacked, leather-wrapped heel with a perfectly walkable ¾” platform.' They are made from leather and feature the most wondeful sheepskin lining to keep your toes warm in winter.  They also have tread brick traction pods on the bottom to make sure you don't slip. These are some seriously high quality boots.

ugg boots asos smock

My baby Sookie

Sookie labrador dog

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have this dress and I think those boots look great with it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress too! xx

    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way are they UGGS!!! Woahh!!
    I love mine - and yes they are the ones that people love to hate. But I love them!
    Charli... beauty,fashion,lifestyle,hamsters x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a cute dress and those boot's can't believe they are uggs! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Uggs, i men really really love them, I think I may need them - wish I wasn't skint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They don't seem very menswear! But they do look comfy for such a tall bit of footwear.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defintely the best looking ugg boots i've ever seen! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.