Dorset - Part 2 - Lyme Regis

By Gem - 17:38:00

Looking at these photos is making me very sad indeed. It's been over a week since I returned from my jaunt to Dorset and the company I booked my trip with just sent me a brochure for 2014 to rub it in even more that I'm not near the coast in the lovely barn, sigh. I posted about the first two days of my trip on the weekend but here are the photos from the final day when we visited Lyme Regis.

IMG_3878

I would love to head back in the summer and hire one of these charming little beach huts.

IMG_3885

IMG_3890

Windswept posing.

IMG_3875

DSC_0010

Making my final meal in the kitchen that I loved using. (Spanish chicken and chorizo)

DSC_0278

Anyone want to come and be a library assistant in Cardiff for a few days so I can head back to Dorset? No? That's a shame...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Ahh I get like this when I look at my pictures from the summer. Makes me want to step back into them! These pics are lovely, looks like a great trip :) and no wonder you like cooking in that kitchen! It's lovely :)

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in that polka dot dress. I love that kitchen!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is perfection, you look so happy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was, so sad to be back home now. Can't wait to go back xx

      Delete
  4. Oh it all looks so lovely... I need to get my arse to the seaside pronto. The cottage looks so nice and cosy too. Unfortunately for me I don't know when I'll get my next holiday, probably not until April! *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, got a few days off for Christmas but hoping to have a long weekend in March xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.Fridge Southampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Lyme Regis, I have so many happy memories from there! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so precious! That looks like an absolutely wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous kitchen! I would love cooking in that too. Looks like a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a change cooking somewhere so nice and not having the dog following me around. Can highly recommend the stone barn.

      Delete
  9. ah, cute picture of you two! Loving that polka dot dress muchly :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.