Daniel Wellington Watches

By Gem - 11:04:00

Daniel Wellington watch

Classic Sheffield Lady watch - Daniel Wellington
I've been wearing this Daniel Wellington watch since I recieved it a few weeks ago and getting a feel for wearing a watch again. I realised that I never really wear a watch any more, I suppose we all just check the time on our phones now. I really do hate getting my phone out on a night out or with friends, I think it's pretty rude and I can't do this in work so having a watch has been a bit of a revelation. I found it a little heavy on my wrist for the first day but now I don't notice that it is there until the rose gold coloured details catch my eye. I think the watch is more than smart enough for work but also fits in with a more casual weekend look.

I love the simple, thin, and perfectly round design of the face. I opted for a very classic black leather strap but Daniel Wellington also offer a more preppy design with Navy inspired Nato straps. I don't think my terrible photo taking skills do the watch justice, it really is a classy item. The brand was born when Filip Tysander, the founder of Daniel Wellington, met an intriguing gentleman from the UK who wore his Rolex watch with a Nato strap he got from his time serving in the forces. I love all the names of the watches which are industrial/historical/dock town or cities in the UK giving the watches a bit of heritage.


Daniel Wellington have kindly offered readers of Fat Frocks 15% off all watches on their website using the code 'fatfrocks'. This discount is available until the 15th of November. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really like the watch, I didn't wear one for years then got one from Urban Outfitters about a year ago and wear it every day! I'm like you, hate getting my phone out just to check my phone. This one looks as though you'll be able to team it with everything too :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly the same as you - never wore a watch at all and always checking my phone for the time. My parents got me a Michael Kors watch as a graduation present though and now I feel naked if I leave the house without it!

    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that watch is gorgeous, so elegant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd feel so bare without a watch on my wrist! Though I do think it's a shame that not many people wear one now-a-days. This one is lovely though, it has such pretty little dainty details on it. I love your necklace too by the way!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely watch, I never used to wear one untill I bought one on impulse now my arn feels all funny without it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? my arm feels so light without it. I feel quite grown up with it on too x

      Delete
  6. This watch is lovely, so sleek!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with this watch ! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.