OneStopPlus Dress

By Gem - 13:37:00

I was sent this gorgeous dress by OneStopPlus a few weeks ago to review and immediately wore it to a Cardiff Blogs event. I picked it because of the lovely colour and it is a little less girly than the dresses I would normally get, I thought it made a nice change.OneStopPlus is a online plus size fashion retailer that stocks over 100 brands in sizes 14-40. I think there is a 25% discount on the site at the moment and 10% off if you join the  mailing list.

blue one stop plus dress - Copy


I paired it with some simple black pumps and a Miss Selfridge clutch. I added my biker jacket and a little more jewellery to go to the event but that hid the button detail on the shoulder so I took the photos without the layers.

blue wrap over dress - Copy


I loved the silky material and the bright colour, it felt very luxurious. I think you could wear this to a wedding, to work with a blazer or on the weekend with some heels. It was fairly pricey at £80+ but it really is a great dress, very classic.

carmakoma dress, blue dress, one stop plus - Copy
If I were to score this dress out of 10 I think it would get an 8. It fits well, is a lovely colour and I think it flatters my shape. The only negatives I can think of are the price (which isn't too bad using the current discount codes) and the fact that it creases when you sit down a little. Overall, a very chic dress!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Such a cute dress (and colour), you look great in it! Just checking out One Stop Plus now :)

    Hailes<3

    Click here to visit my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cut of the dress, i do love Carmakoma in general i like the dresses they make but like you said too pricey for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is gorgeous on you.
    Fab!
    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress Gem, I love the rich blue colour and your envelope clutch is lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely colour on you! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress, the color is amazing. You look lovely and Sookie looks fierce as always :)

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and it looks great on you. :]x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely dress and the style and colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! Someone's looking rather lovely! I have a dress in this material and it's one of my faves, I love how they can be dressed up or down.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, I'm thinking of wearing it to a conference with a blazer. Nice and smart xx

      Delete
  10. This dress looks so good on you! I love the colour too. £80 is a liiittle bit expensive, but if you wear it loads it'll definitely make it worth the spend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to wear it for work and play, get lots of use :)

      Delete
  11. This looks lovely on you, I love the vibrant shade of blue!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dress on you! It's very flattering and a gorgeous colour =) xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love this dress!!1 I've been eyeing it off myself! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous on you! You won't be able to shop there much longer, the sizes will soon be too big for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is super cute, I want it!

    ps - Would love for you to check out my Mega May Vintage Giveaway going on now.. lots of designer goodies! http://www.couturearabesque.com/2012/05/couture-arabesque-mega-may-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  16. hun i nominated you for an award on my blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh wow looks so cute...I love that colour and the button shoulder detail.
    The clutch is also very cool :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this dress looks great on you and the color is divine! love your blog! I'm definitely following you and i hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dog is such a poser ;) ha he looks lush! As does this dress. Looking stunning Gem! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.