Fantasie Lois Bra review

By Gem - 12:47:00




I always invest a lot of time and money when it comes to getting a new bra and I consider myself quite the bra connoisseur. I spent the majority of my teens buying cheap bras in pretty colours which inevitable gave me back ache and sore shoulders. I finally got measured in Leia one day and discovered I was about 4 cup sizes bigger than I thought and much smaller around the back. I've not looked back since and consider bras something that you shouldn't scrimp on just like good quality shoes and foundation. Why buy something that isn't quite right when you have to wear it everyday?

I think a bra can make a huge difference to how you feel. I work in a library which can be a pretty manual so I like a nice full cup (don't want to be spilling out) and lots of support. I like to be confident that I'm secure and my clothes look good on top of my underwear and that my bra gives me a nice shape. I normally wear a nude Fantasie t-shirt bra but I find them a little dull and un-sexy but they do the job. Fantasie definitely make the most comfortable bras for my shape and this pink one is much prettier than a plain t-shirt bra but is still quite understated.

I received this bra from House of Fraser who have a great DD+ range. This bra has a subtle pin stripe pattern with a pretty embroidery panel along the top if the cups. It comes with a side support panel, full cup and the all important three hooks at the back and wide straps. There is no digging in with this at all. It's 4-part underwire cup lifts with a rounded look. It retails at just under £30 which is at the top of my bra buying budget but I always pick up lots of Fantasie bras in the sale. They are well worth the money.

What are your favourite underwear brands?


    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    8 comments

    1. I'm quite the fan of the M+S Rosie range, lately. I also have a lepel set which is pretty good. For sexy underwear, Agent Provocateur, but most of it's not really suitable for everyday wear.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I would love some AP but they don't make my size, waaaaah! Esty have some peopel who make amazing custom handmade stuff which I like the look of xx

        Delete
    2. I just had my annual fitting at Bravissimo and bought some nice new bras from their own range (comfy wide straps, three clips, 34GG - yikes!). I look like I've lost a stone as soon as I put one on, they're fantastic! So comfy and everything is... ahem... front and centre. Not hideously expensive and definitely worth the time and money.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I always forget about that shop, we have a lovely one in Cardiff but I always go to Leia. I'm going to take a little look at that range, always good to get chnage from £30, DD+ can be so expensive xx

        Delete
    3. This is super pretty! M&S and Boux Avenue have some pretty bras too :)

      Maria xxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. I really liked La Senza but they've vanished from the UK. Otherwise I'm wedded to my Wonderbras which I've worn for years. Only ever managed a d cup when I was pregnant sadly!

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is such a pretty bra and I love the pinstripes. I used to love La Senza until they disappeared, I do like M&S bras and Ann Summers actually do some nice ones too. Alice x

      ReplyDelete
    6. wow that bra is amazing looks great with that pretty top! i totally need to go bra shopping soon :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.