Twas the night before Christmas...

By Gem - 23:30:00

Rushing around trying to great ready for Christmas, short days and torrential rain really aren't the best blogging conditions. I haven't managed to post anything for ages but I've got plenty coming up over the next few days which will inevitably feature photos of Sookie in a Santa hat.

I've had this Very dress for a while now and it's now my go-to dress for a night out or slightly formal occasion. It's super comfy (and roomy, perfect to wear if I'm going out for a big meal) and was under £30. I wore this on Sunday while visiting family and to a Christmas meal with some of my closest friends.


Dress: Very - Necklace: Punky Pins - Shoes: Mel


I spent a lovely evening with my mad but brilliant friends for a Christmas celebration and I got to see all my favourite people at the same time. This hasn't been possible for a while since some of my friends now live abroad and everyone is so busy now that we are all a little older.

Larking about with mince pies with Craig
We toasted Andrew and Dee for making such a wonderful Christmas feast.

It's always great to be reminded how lucky you are and I really am lucky with such good friends.

Hope you all have a wonderful time this Christmas xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gem, you look amazing! I hope you've had a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, beautiful. Really like the glitter bauble.
    Hope you had an amazing Christmas
    www.leeshastarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such lovely pictures of your friends! You're lucky to have a good group of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. N'awww what a lovely gathering! I'm hoping to see some of my pals tomorrow but they're currently in food comas, ha. Merry Christmas love! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Gem. I love catching up with old friends over Christmas.
    I hope you had a good one. xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely and so do you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.