Monochrome

By Gem - 15:22:00

It's been another very busy week for me, I spent the first half in Paris, took my mum shopping, had an imporptu wild night out (payed for it for the next three days, too old for that now) and I'm now enjoying a relatively calm weekend only popping out for a meal with colleagues tonight. I need a really good lie in...

Apparently monochrome is a big trend this season, I didn't know this while I was chosing this outfit but let's all pretend I did and I'm 'bang on trend' ;) I love all of these items together and I think this is going to become a favourite outfit for work and the weekend. I own a few t-shirts from Orphan's Arms now and I love the literary and historical prints that they have. I'm always checking their site for new stock and I snapped this t-shirt up as soon as it went into the sale.

IMG_1162

Cardigan: H&M
T-Shirt: Orphan's Arms
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes - Low top trainers, Converse c/o Spartoo
Necklace: River Island
IMG_1166

I picked up this necklace whilst shopping with my mum in the week, cute isn't it? It was from the RI budget range where you can pick up earrings for about £2. They had loads of adorable key, heart and cross things in the range so I'm popping back next week to stock up.

I've been away a lot recently and want to catch up on some blog reading so please send me some links to post you have loved recently, feeling a little out of the loop.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Gem you look smoking hot!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar Wilde tee shirt yes please! And I feel your pain, it seems to take me ages now to recover from hangovers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I have no idea what trends are popular at the mo, but you look lovely nevertheless! I love your top - so awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dot skirt! That necklace is so cute, a such a bargain.. I need to get to River Island! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, I love this tee and skirt together and that necklace is adorable!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love the t-shirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that outfit! you look so pretty :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shirt! Did you go and see Oscar Wildes grave site in Paris? it's covered in kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It is such a weird grave though, really odd design xx

      Delete
  9. Three day hangover? Brutal! You can't even be that old - change the drink...

    The putfit's dead cute x

    www.champagneshoeslemonadebudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh my best mate would love that t-shirt! She's obsessed with Wilde and it's her birthday coming up... hmmmm *scratches head* <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, you look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving RI budget range so much :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've noticed a lot of monochrome, nudes, and polka dots lately - your wearing your outfit perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I have been reading your blog for quite a while and never commented before but when I saw this picture of you I had to! You look amazing, well done on your weight loss journey, it has certainly paid off as you are looking fab!! Cute oufit too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you Callie, I'm feeling really good at the moment and really happy with my health and weight so that is lovely to hear :) x

      Delete
  15. That necklace is so sweet! Love the Converse too. It sounds like you have been so busy Gem! Be sure to enjoy a bit of calm xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.