Beautiful Bestival

By Gem - 18:47:00

I don't really know where to begin talking about my Bestival experience... I'm going to split Bestival into two posts because I have so many photos and things to share. I need to say a big thank you to Echo Falls and to Charlie and Simon in particular for organising it all. I don't think it would have been much fun pitching fourteen tents and booking all the trains and tickets but I really appreciated it. (sorry for smearing you in glitter Simon...) I also want to thank Sarah for just generally being lovely all weekend and for putting up with me.

SANY6376


Isn't it beautiful?! we had glorious weather in the Isle of Wight all weekend.

SANY6380

This is the very pretty Echo Falls Social Boutique tent where we got to hang out and charge our phones which is a bit of a luxury for a festival. There was lots going on there with DJs in the evening and you could get your face painted, have feather hair extensions and have some photobooth fun. You can see all the photobooth photos and all the bloggers who attended Bestival here.


Me, Heather and Aisling in the mirror.

538832_10151042748561962_596586582_n


Charlie from Echo Falls sporting some lovely leopard face paint.

SANY6408


Alex getting some red face paint to match her ladybird fancy dress.

578547_10151042748891962_468689775_n


Me!

564509_10151157470069693_438170261_n

I love this photo that Claire took. I loved meeting Claire but I never thought I would because we live so far apart. Can't get rid of Sarah though, see her all the time... ;) It was so nice meeting bloggers who I've never met before and seeing some old faces.


Will do another post about what bands I saw and all the fun things I did at Bestival. Just want to say a final thank you to all the people I spent time with at Bestival.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. So much funnn! It was great meeting you! Hopefully I can come to more things and we can hang out more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I loved meeting you, want to meet up again and talk GoT xx

      Delete
  2. You look like you had a great time! I'm definitely jealous of everyone who went to Bestival this weekend, especially with the weather.
    Kirstie - Weekend Toast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had the most amazing time! I kept seeing sarahs pics on instgram, charging a phone at a festival really is the height of luxary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh was genuinely so brilliant to meet you! You are bloody awesome :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Ellie, I think we should do it again very soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! I love the social boutique - I would kill for one of those at Download haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was lvoely in there, nice big glitterball and lots of wine :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely post hun, amazing hanging out with you over the weekend. What a blooy amazing time <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, looks like you had a great time! I don't suppose your 14 tents were the red ones around a marquee with bunting on in the blue field? Just wondering because we camped right next to there and were in awe of the identical circle of tents! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was us!! haha a few people walked through at night and were like 'who do these people think they are?! bet they got a good deal in Argos on these tents!' haha x

      Delete
  8. It looks like you had a lovely time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun, I was really jealous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was at Bestival too! Glad you had a wonderful time, weren't we lucky with the weather? And I've just read in your comments you were in Blue camping - so was I!! Gutted I didn't manage to bump into any of you bloggers. Maybe next time! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've loved looking through everyone's bestival photos, looks like you all had such a fantastic time! social boutique sounds awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I love that comment about the circle of red tents and you overhearing the Argos tent conversation. It's brilliant. I loved my weekend - it was brilliantly organised and the echo falls team were awesome. We all had such a good time!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gem, that is the worst picture of my double chin EVER! Hahahaha, hideous! *averts eyes*

    Eeee, didn't we have a marvellous time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you look fine! it was so good, I'm having post festival blues now :(

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.