Cardiff Events

By Gem - 19:32:00

Just wanted to bring your attention so some fun and interesting things happening in Cardiff at the moment.
Click on the pictures for more information.


I'm going this free Oxfam event, so hopefully I will see some of you there!




Cardiff Vintage Fashion Fair

The next Cardiff Vintage Fashion Fair will be held on
 Sunday 16th October 2011 (10.00am - 4.00pm) at
The City Hall, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3ND



Saturday 15th October 2011

Cardiff University Students' Union
Park Place
Cardiff
United Kingdom
CF10 3QN

Opening: 12.00 - 17.00

Entry: £2.00

If you are ever having hosting an event in Cardiff please let me know!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I took part in the Oxfam event last year(: my University reinvent old clothes for the fashion show, was a real good night(:xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to come to some of these... been meaning to go the the vintage fair every time it comes here but always end up being too hungover or working lol!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to a Judy's affordable vintage fair before and it was really good. The last one we had in Leeds was more aimed at students and was through the day....but I've managed to find one that's on today so attending that this afternoon, hope we pick up some bargains xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually trading at Judy's Vintage Fair in Cardiff next week! It's the first time I've taken Wonderland Boutique on the road to speak, so am excited to say the least - I have blogged about it here:

    http://wonderlandboutique.wordpress.com/

    Anyone who makes it to Judy's, do stop by and say hello (and maybe snap up a little piece of Wonderland to call your own!)

    Amy at Wonderland Boutique x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.