GAP

South Wales Blogger Meet Up - The Night

By Gem - 19:49:00

After hitting the shops we all headed to the management suite in St David's to meet the other girls who were attending the evening part of the event. There were so many super nice and fashionable ladies in one reception area! The suite was full with lovely clothes and items from Paperchase, G Star, Mango, New Look, Kurt Geiger, Radley, La Senza, Boux Avenue, Monsoon, Select and a few others.

All the lovely clothes, I think the Monsoon and Peacocks rails were my favourite.

Some lovely cosy looks from GAP.
Boux Avenue created this lovely display and everyone got a hand cream from them in their gift bag.

 The team that put it all together including me and Chantelle, St David's and Golley Slater PR.
(What is up with my face?!)

Reiss, G Star and La Senza all gave talks about the inspiration behind their new collections and a history of the brand. The team from Kamigata showed us how to create a vintage hair look for the party season.

Lots of lovely Krispy Kreme's which went down very well with all the bloggers. We drew a raffle at the end of all the talks and the girls got some fab prizes which included Matalan vouchers and gift bags and Rose Tinted Vintage goodies.

After the event we all headed over to O'Neills on St Mary's Street for a fab buffet (amazing sausages) and a few drinks. I was really relieved this point that everyone was chatting and seemed to be having a good time.


credit
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who came, helped to organise and promote the event. Chantelle was amazing and I think we made a good team :)

I hope everyone who came had a fab time and when I have recovered I will start to think about the next meet up. Have you been to any fabulous events recently?

If there aren't any events in your area like this, why not plan your own?! I always moaned about events being in London but since organising this one lots of people were keen to do another one in Cardiff.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. It looks like so much fun meeting fellow bloggers and getting to look at all those clothes, the krispy kremes look pretty tasty too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks like it was so great! Pity I live so far from Wales, haha. Mmm, Krispy Kremes :D

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God... not another post about the sausages ;) haha! I think the sausages went down a little to well lol! Had an absolutely fabulous time, and will definitely attend the next one :) Oh and the Boux handcream is lovely, so moisturising, but not in annoying cant pick anything up coz your hands are so oily way haha!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! the knitwear in that second picture, lust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks like you had a lovely time! The vintage hairstyles are amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had an amazing time! Then again, anything involving Krispy Kremes is good in my books ;) Hoping I can come to the next brum one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had an amazing time! I love the GAP outfits on the mannequins. Seeing those Krispy Kremes makes me really want one now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post lovely, the other halfs site is http://crossjonesphoto.blogspot.com/ if you can credit him. Good luck with the cosmo awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, my pics look lovely :)

    Such a great event! http://fashionbymimi.blogspot.com/



    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really was lovely! can't wait until the next bloggers event, I love meeting new people.
    Just changed the credit Chantelle :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.