I I I Wanna Go o o

By Gem - 19:52:00


I know I've already told you all this but I'm really excited.... I'm off to London tomorrow! Seeing Britney on her Femme Fatale tour and hanging out with my brother and some of our friends. Definitely going to Laduree for some sweet treats and doing some sight seeing.

Tomorrow I'm going to be staying with the very lovely - Lauren, Lily, Sarah, Olivia, and Lyzi. I've met my fellow Where Are My Knees? member Sarah and Lily before at the Birmingham Meet Up and Lyzi at the Bristol Meet Up so I'm not too nervous about the whole thing.

Here is a little sneak peak of what I'm wearing tomorrow night-



Thank you to anyone who nominated Where Are My Knees? and voted for it I really appreciate it. I've got a guest post for you whilst I'm away. I will be tweeting loads (as always) at the awards and when I'm in London and you can follow me here.

Back in a few days!
xx

P.S. My giveaway ends on the 31st so there is still time to enter here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I need those shoes in my life! Have fun!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in London and at the awards! I love that glittery nail polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the awards, I'm sure it will be a great night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i like the look of your dress, can't wait to see the full outfit together xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, hope you have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that polish. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. London yay! Good luck at the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress looks lovely! Good luck for the awards. I hope to see loads of photos of your trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the leopard dress, so pretty. I hope you have a great time in London and I look forward to the post afterwards!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I like the look of that gelish, very girly bling!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting!! I can't wait to see all the piccys! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah have a wonderful time at Brit! have a boogie for me, what a blast from the past! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit I cant wait to see the photos from the night XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.