Fat Frocks Wants...

By Gem - 15:10:00

I'm lusting after so many dresses at the moment and after recently selling ten old ones on eBay I have a good excuse to buy some new ones. I like dresses that I can wear to work, the pub and days out with friends. I think all of these dressed can be dressed down with a cardigan and flats or dressed up with heels, clutch and a pretty necklace.
I'm a bit fed up of Dorothy Perkins *shock* but I am loving ASOS and New Look at the moment, these are the dresses on my current wish list.

ASOS




1 Love this navy dress and it has gone down from £40 to £20 so I placed an order today, might do a Sarah and get in in the teal colour too if it looks nice on.

2 I don't have anything like, I think the neckline will be very flattering but it looks a tad short. Models are usually about 5ft10 though so I might be ok.

3 My lovely green and red lace dresses don't really fit me a\anymore and will be going on eBay soon so I will need a replacement lace dress and this is one of the best I've seen. It has sleeves so I wont need to wear a cardi and it looks nice and long.
 

New Look



4 I have this dress in black and I love it, the dress is more of a bright coral colour in person and is gorgeous. This is a definite #ldnlunch option.

5 This would be great for nights out with some tights and a pastel coloured cardi.

6 Perfect work wear and a good dress to wear on a Friday when I go to the pub after work. Apply some lippy and you're ready to go.

What items do you have on your wish list at the moment? Which Spring/Summer collections are your favourite?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. I loved this post :) Im on the hunt for some nice dresses aswell !!! I love the navy lace one :D

    www.beautiful-x-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £40 is pricey but I think I would wear it a lot hmmm it's staying on the wishlist for now. Maybe on payday.

      Delete
  2. I can imagine you in every one of these dresses! My favourite is definitely the first one though, so you need to order that :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful dresses! I need some new ones in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dresses, I really like the 1st asos one, bit of a bargain for £20! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on the way! Hope it looks nice x

      Delete
  5. The blue lace one from ASOS is beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you link me to the blue lace dress please? I've never used ASOS & I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you click on the number 3 it will take you to the dress or you can follow this link http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Lace-Dress-with-Full-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1810245&cid=0 x

      Delete
  7. I'm a bit in love with #4. It's a little bit 30's, with a modern twist. I want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dresses! I love the second one from ASOS and because I'm a sucker for wearing black, I love the last dress from New Look. The white lace dress is very pretty too. What do I have on my wish list right now, hmm, red sunglasses! That is a big want because I want to pair it with my all my black outfits.

    Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color-block dress from Asos and that lace one too!

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in love with top right! Such a perfect colour. x hivennn

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh I'm in love with number four! Annnd I have a newlook voucher... But I won't wear it for LDNLUNCH!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm sure we would both rock it in a different way anyway :)

      Delete
  12. I love the lacey blue dress at the top but I know it wouldn't sadly fit my body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the blue lace one from asos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont have the issue of dresses being too short for me, usually they're too long!
    damn my short legs.
    love the blue lace! :D
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blue lace dress and the black sheer one - LOVE! So elegant.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blue lace seems to be a winner! getting it on payday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are making me want to buy pretty dresses (NOOOOOO!) these are all lovely pics, especially that coral one :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh that lace dress from asos is lovely. Sadly I have too many similar dresses already to justify another purchase :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the navy dress you've ordered, I'm really a big fan of navy lately. The lace one is gorgeous too. Though I must admit Gem they are all gorgeous dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That lace ASOS dress is gorgeous. I already have a couple of similar lace dresses but I really want to order that one now too! Plus it's in the sale... soooo tempted haha!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. im so in love with asos again right now too, i love your picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Went to look at the navy asos dress and it's out in my size - boo! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one? Just returned a size 18 because the band was too low, could see my bra through the meshy bit!! oooh eer
      x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.