Crabtree and Evelyn Avocado, Olive and Basil Body and Hand Care Collection

By Gem - 18:00:00

I attended a lovely preview evening in Crabtree and Evelyn on Monday and was lucky enough to be one of the first people in the UK(maybe the world?) to see the new Avocado, Olive and Basil range. We were able to try out the new products and watch a hand demonstration by the store manager Rob. Everyone who works at Cardiff Crabree and Evelyn is lovely, you need to pop in and say hi to Lucy if you are in Cardiff. I love attending events in Cardiff because I get a chance to catch up with all of the lovely local bloggers.



Mmmm avocado nibbles!

I got a little sample pack to take home with me and I've been using the hand therapy every day. I have noticed a big difference in the softness of my hands. In the demonstration we were told that people who use computers frequently (us bloggers) need to moisturise the part of the hand that is always resting on our laptops or keyboards so I have been paying special attention to this area.
The Hand Therapy is packed with nourishing shea butter and avocado fruit extract condition the skin, while avocado butter helps leave it softer. It is also formulated with a blend of vitamins C and E along with myrrh extract to help condition nails and cuticles. Basically it has everything you need for beautifully soft hands!

The Avocado range us unisex so I let my brother try the shower gel and he loved the scent, he said it was a nice change from the usually overbearing scent you can get with a lot of mens products.The Avocado range could cut down on the number of bottles you have in the bathroom if you and your partner can share it.


This is what I wore that evening-


Dress: River Island
Brooch & Bracelet: Accessorize
Boots: eBay

I picked this dress up before Christmas and I thought it was pretty cheap for RI at £28, I love the little heart belt too. I won't be wearing it too often or to work because I will probably spill tea on it so I will keep it for mess free occasions. As you can see I'm seriously in need of a hair cut, I can't see through my fringe, no idea what to do with my hair and I always end up just getting a trim. Booooring!

I'm loving the Avocado Hand Therapy but what is your favourite new product at the moment?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. 'won't be wearing it too often or to work because I will probably spill tea on it' - this is why I don't own ANYTHING white, only my issue is..well.. anything! Ketchup, pepsi, orange squash... haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice event. I buy my granma a crabtree and evelyn gift set every year for her birthday and then I end up using half of it because it all smells so lovley. I love that dress your waist looks very small :] XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma, you are looking gorgeous-look at your waist in that dress! Beautiful lady :) I like the idea of a unisex range that doesn't smell rubbish, I hate having about six different bottles between me and my boyfriend-and I love crabtree and evelyn anyway so might have to try that out!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks, the stripes work wonders!
      It really is a nice, neutral unisex scent x

      Delete
  4. Massive love for anything avocado, although there isn't a Crabtree and Evelyn in Liverpool, so I'll have to wait till I'm back in London (i.e. one of those purchases I really shouldn't make, but I know I will) And I love that dress! Totally empathise though, I'm always spilling things, namely tea and tomato based dishes, down myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and will be worth the wait. People think I'm weird because I'm sniffing my hand cream haha the pomegranate range is my fave. xx

      Delete
  5. I love Crabtree and Evelyn - their products are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress, I've seen a similar one in H&M which I may have to snap up after payday!
    I always forget to use hand cream so I got the Soap and Glory hand wash and cream set just after christmas, now that's it's in the bathroom I'm more likely to use it, which can only be a good thing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I love Soap and Glory. I like the hand their Hand Food x

      Delete
  7. These new products look great, I love natural smelling shower stuff! Love the white dress too Gem, your looking so slim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've not been to crabtree & evelyn in ages, i did always like their hand creams so will have to check these out. mmm i love avocado, the thought of a bacon, avocado & tomato sandwich is pretty much making me salivate right now. your stripey dress is lovely too, the belt is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is lovely! I was spying it up before Christmas too actually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress and the belt.
    The new collection sounds lovely, and those nibbles look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this dress, I always spill on white too, but I have been known to wear a bib to protect a beloved dress/tank top/etc. I love the heart belt! I hate to give compliments when people lose weight because I always feel like it implies that they didn't look good before which is not the case BUT with that being said you can really tell that your hard work is pulling off - you look so pretty. I love anything basil and avocado, both are yummy and wonderful. Those nibbles look sooo good btw.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't spill anything on it this time, phew!
      Thank you so much, I don't notice it myself and I can only really tell when I look on photos x

      Delete
  12. Ooo I love the smell - and taste!- of avocado! You look lovley, that dress was a baragain from River Island!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this outfit, you look fantastic! Maybe a plus london 2 outfit?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Good idea! don't think it would crease much on the train although I will probably spill coffee on it ;)

      Delete
  14. Love the dress! Love the boots, were they from a shop on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, got them from this seller http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280792364264?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 you can just search for black heel boots or black chelsea boots and find lots of diff ones.

      Delete
  15. First of all, you look AMAZING! Secondly, anything that includes avocado has me as a fan, those canapés look yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like an amazing event and the products look gorgeous! You look gorgeous as well! I'm the same with haircuts, I always end up just getting a trim! I think you'd look gorgeous with a thin full fringe :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dress is lovely, and you look lovely too! Ive never used their products but I use avocado oil in my hair and it's so good! Love for the avocado. Those canapés look delicious. nomnom

    franky @ snippets-scribbles.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is lovely on you Gem! And the avocado nibbles look yummy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would never have thought to use extra moisturiser on that part of my hand! I bet I'm extra scaley from being at a computer all day as well : /

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the dress, you are looking absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the dress, looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your striped dress. The belt is the perfect finishing touch. I am always on the look out for new handcream as my hands get so cold in the winter. I may have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice dress and belt

    Hope you visit my blog
    Www.mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.