Secret Santa

By Gem - 10:23:00

I am the luckiest girl, I got the best Secret Santa present ever!
I joined up to take part in Cupcake Couture Secret Santa and  I'm so glad I did. I had such fun finding and wrapping the present for Kimberly at http://kimbersfiddlesticks.blogspot.com/. Here is what the present looked like all wrapped up-

Here is the present I got from Gina at http://theculturephox.com/.
 Isn't this Paperchase box beautiful?
It's gets even more exciting, there is a mug and mulled wine instant tea peeking through ...
Hiding inside the mug were these lovely little cupcake cases which are from the Truly Scrumptious range which I adore.
Love these doilies, so cute!
It's me, loving my mug :)

Thank you Gina!

Did you take part in any Secret Santa's? What did you get?
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. oh my goodness, how cute are you! :) merry christmas sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet! I got a book (White Tiger) and a bar of posh chocolate from my work Secret Santa. I did really well, the limit was only £5 so I was expecting something very small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh White Tiger won the Booker Prize I think, should be a good read! Secret Santa was fun, want to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad u liked the present. I like that i have a nice new blog to keep up to date with. love readinf your posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gina, I'm having a cuppa in the mug you sent me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely gift you got! I am loving checking out what everyone recieved and gave!

    www.cupcakecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all Rani! I'm busy checking out everyone else who took part, I'm so nosey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Looks like so much fun :)

    Thanks for your comment! :)

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaw I love a good secret santa! :) Did it have the name on or was there a clue left and you had to guess? Either way it is beautifully wrapped, you lucky bean! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lucky thing, and what a great idea! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  11. There wasn't a name on there so I was trying to guess but Rani who organised it posted who all the secret Santa's were on Boxing day so I got to thank Gina who bought it for me. You should all take part next year! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a thoughtful present. The mug is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat! Lovely presents and wrapping! I've been looking for heart-shaped doilies, but I haven't been able to find them here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have signed up for this, this year and I am so excited, awh. you look so cute!!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.