Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...

By Gem - 21:18:00

Not much to report this week, I've not had any time to shop for exciting things or go snooping around charity shops. 

I thought I would bring your attention to this-




There is going to be a UK and Europe fashion blogger meet, taking place in London on Saturday February 5th! There will b

  • Lunch and networking/mingling
  • The daytime event will either be shopping or sightseeing
  • A cocktail and canape party in the evening.
A lot of the bloggers attending are plus size fashion bloggers but everyone is welcome!
For more information check out the facebook page.



I got some new boots from Evans, nothing special but they are comfy and are much more suitable than pumps in this freezing weather. 


 Sookie wanted to have a picture too :)


I'm going to see Wicked again on Monday, no amount of snow that has been forecast will stop me from getting to London! I booked to see Nikki as Elphaba because she was so good last time.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lee Mead is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay sookie is in the picture and i hope the snow doesnt stop us going to see Wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a cool event, i'll pop it in my diary :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.