Vivienne Westwood Cardiff Launch

By Gem - 11:05:00

The iconic British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood has opened her first store in Welsh capital Cardiff. It's been open for a couple of weeks now but I was lucky enough to be invited to the official launch last night. The store is located in St David’s Centre opposite John Lewis. The shop hosts all Westwood’s collections and is the main destination for Viv fans in Wales and the South West.

I got to see all of Westwood’s avant-garde designs including the Gold, Red & Man Label collections, Anglomania, Anglomania and Lee Jeans and Red Carpet evening wear dresses, as well as all accessories, shoes and bags all in the flesh, in Wales for the first time. As a big Vivienne Westwood fan this was pretty exciting. I was also far too excited about the invitation which was heavy and embossed, love good stationery!

IMG_0471

IMG_0468

My shoes :) got my eye on the blue ones now though.

IMG_0467

IMG_0472

How gorgeous is this model and the dress she is in? perfection! she also gave me a cheeky little wink after I took this photo, I think this means she wants to marry me, she can even wear that dress to the wedding if she wants to... There were lots of models in the store who posed on little podiums showcasing the Vivienne Westwood designs. There were plenty of outfit changes but this dress really caught my eye.

IMG_0474

Me and Chantele

IMG_0473

Mia, Emily and Chantele

It was lovely to hang out with some fellow South Wales bloggers and drink too much bubbly, don't see these girls often enough. I love the store but I think it is going to lead to my eventual ruin, got some many things on a wishlist that are crazy prices.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh everything looks so gorgeous! Definitely popping in there the next time I'm in Cardiff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vivienne Westwood, I've never owned anything from her line but I've always admired it online. I don't think I know of a Vivienne Westwood store anywhere near me either :\ I love the dress on the model and she is beautiful, she has amazing hair. I love that photo of you as well, it is no wonder why she winked at you :)

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store looks amazing! Love VW!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to live in that shop. Or at least, own some of the lovely things in it. Shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to have a bag for xmas from there !! Its such a lush store x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very jealous!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! I would die if one ever opened here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.