St David's Fashion Show - The evening

By Gem - 11:05:00

I have already posted about my experience at the St David's Fashion Show and everything that went on in the day but I have some lovely photos from the evening event to share. The lovely team at Grayling PR organised a blogger reception at Jamie's Italian which gave all us South Wales bloggers a chance to catch up. It's great to have an event in Cardiff as most things happen in London or the Midlands and if there is ever a meet up in Cardiff I usually organise it so it's nice to not have the stress and just turn up.

We were treated to some nibbles and bubbly at Jamie's, the olives on ice were my favourite mmm!



After the reception we headed outside onto the Hayes to watch the late night catwalk show. I loved the mix of dance, traditional catwalk and high street fashion. I think its safe to say the girls all loved the model in his pants from all the tweets about him that night ;)

ST DAVID'S SHOPPING, CARDIFF, 27/10/2012

ST DAVID'S SHOPPING, CARDIFF, 27/10/2012

ST DAVID'S SHOPPING, CARDIFF, 27/10/2012


ST DAVID'S SHOPPING, CARDIFF, 27/10/2012

HJ-BLOG-0685

All photos taken by Huw John


Here are the links to some of the ladies that attended:
Charli...
Porcelinas World
Daisy Dayz
Lou Lou Muses

Hope I get to spend time with all of these lovely ladies more often!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. awh sounds like you had a wonderful time! can't say no to a jamie's italian <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!! Esp the males in boxers ;)
    I do appear to be missing from that list though ;) haha I jokes!
    Hope John lewis was good... I went to clarins in the end!
    See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - it was a great night, lovely to meet you all :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the outfits look gorgeous :) Im so happy you posted the links , i really wanted to follow more welsh bloggers !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are loads more links on http://www.cdfblogs.com/ too x

      Delete
  5. This looks like it was amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No, how did I miss this!!! I'm always in Cardiff!! I'm from the Valleys, Merthyr to be exact and I'd love to get involved in any more blogger events you guys have if thats ok? I'd love to meet some welsh bloggers, I follow your blog and love it!!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great and seems like you had a great time. Wish I was there :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.