When you wake up, you will find me

By Gem - 22:04:00

Today's outfit is one I wore to wear errands on my day off. Popped to weigh in and did the weekly shop, all very dull. I picked up this dress in Primark ages ago and it was only about £8, I have them in a few colours and I think I will get loads of wear out of them this summer. They are so light and you can wear them with anything. Still in love with my Topshop biker jacket, I wear it nearly everyday.

stripey dress, biker jacket,


Dress: Primark
Jacket: Topshop
Shoes: Converse c/o Spartoo
Necklace: eBay

topshop biker jacket, uk blogger, plus size, striped dress


ebay cross necklace


I picked up this necklace on eBay for about £1.50, took a few weeks to arrive but you can't argue for that price. I don't think it is in stock anymore but the seller has lots of other lovely pieces for around the £2 mark.

I'm super excited about going to a library conference tomorrow, such a work geek some times. I will be able to put faces to twitter names of lots of Welsh library folk I follow on there. Got any exciting plans this week?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Adore this outfit- the necklace is such a lovely touch :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the circus! And on Saturday I'm going to switch my longish hair for a pixie cut. I'm looking forward to that more than the circus, which is probably weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixie cut?! loving the sound of that, I would never be brave enough x

      Delete
  3. That is the perfect jacket. The library conference sounds quite fun, I know so many people that work at libraries, I'm kind of envious that I've never been hired at one. I don't really have any exciting plans for this week... just kitties, video games, and boyfriend time.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit - and the library conference sounds rather interesting! Hope its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm obsessed with this dress! i actually have 2 of them and i'm tempted to buy a third so they last me awhile, they work with everything! and another obsession of mine is stripes so its a winner for me you look lush in it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta hun :) they are so cheap and cheerful, they should do them with more prints on x

      Delete
  6. i have the in the evans version same but 20 million sixes bigger than urs lol i love it so easy to wear and comfy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, just throw it on with pumps and leggings and off you go :)

      Delete
  7. Cool necklace, and such a bargain too - well done!

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, love your dress and the way you styled it with a biker jacket ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking as lovely as ever Gem! We're dress twins!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore this to work the other day and 2 students had it on too!

      Delete
  10. So simple, but so cute :) Love the biker jacket!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really the striped dress, the jacket looks perfect with it :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress, love these dresses from Primark, they're so easy to wear like you say! Enjoy your weekend, mine is going to involve sleep. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want this outfit on my person now! Ha I think "my person" is such a weird phrase. You do look fab though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit Gem! It's something I'd wear in a heartbeat, I actually have the exact same necklace. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks Fritha, the necklace was such a bargain. I just wasted an hour on ebay buying cheapy jewellery. Have to wait a month for it now though :(

      Delete
  15. super cute dress! And that jacket rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the rock chick look! have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously love that biker jacket. You really rock this Gem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing, I love that jacket!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.