South Wales Blogger Meet Up

By Gem - 19:43:00

Hello Ladies I am so excited about announcing this...
There is going to be a South Wales Bloggers Meet Up! I have been dropping hints and telling you all to keep the 12th free but today we launched the sign up for (free) tickets  They are getting snapped up very quickly so if you want to attend you better be quick.

Register for South Wales Blogger Meet Up in Cardiff, United Kingdom  on Eventbrite

St David's are sponsoring the event which has been organised by myself and Chantelle.



The meet up will be on the 12th October in Cardiff.

The general plan is to meet up in the afternoon around 3pm to go for a coffee and have a good chat. We can then hit the shops in Cardiff, taking a look at the unique arcades and the new St David's centre.

At around 6pm we will head to the management suite in St David's for some drinks and a preview of what St David's has on offer for the festive period. There will be gift bags, opportunity to get your photo taken and more time to chat with all the lovely bloggers who attend the event.

Plus after todays meeting with Chantelle and the St David's PR team we have also confirmed you will be able to get a mini make over from the Kamigata team and there will be the chance to have some food after the event.
If you are unable to attend the day time (or night time) no worries you can just come to one or the other. Plus we are happy for other bloggers from outside South Wales to attend to, the more the merrier!

We hope to see you there!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oh my goodness this sounds amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fudge, I'm at school! :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! maybe you could pop along for a bit after school? depends on how far you have to travel really x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really fun, wish I was closer to Cardiff so I could pop along! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this sounds amazing!!! I'm there for definite!!! Hopefully uni will be over by 3... I'm sure it will be.. You have given me something to look forward too :D

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh it sounds like so much fun! Hopefully I'll be able to make it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing!!!! Definitely coming to the evening and hoping for at least half day from work so I can be there for 3!
    Thanks for organising this! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I only I was still living in Cardiff I would have loved to have come! Nice work on the organising though, Gem, sounds like an awesome day:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that sounds lovely - enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great, but I don't live in Wales, big sigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have ALWAYS wanted to go to cardiff (clearly got nothing to do with doctor who) but, alas, uni is a bitch and means i can't go. enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame I'm in London these days! I'm from Pembroke and went to Cardiff uni. Have fun all! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't make it to the meet up but we contributed vouchers to the goodie bags and donated a necklace for the raffle. Glad it went well! x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It went very well, thank you to everyone who came :)

    Thanks itsalovelycake! Everyone loved the raffle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.