Fat Frocks Shop

By Gem - 18:02:00

As I've mentioned previously, I'm moving to a new house soon so I had a big clear out and I've started to pack up some of my old clothes. I found lots of lovely things that don't fit me any more and I thought I would sell them to raise funds to buy lots of cushions for my new bedroom :)

Here are a few items that I'm selling-



You can take a look at all the items I have listed over at-
Fat Frocks Shop
There are lots of different items ranging from a size 12-24 so go and grab yourself a bargain!
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh I love the blue dress, just looked though and isn't my size :( Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw yeah it's a 14, waay to big for you :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.