New Years Eve Party Look

By Gem - 19:31:00

I had been on the hunt for the perfect party dress for NYE for a while and this Little Mistress fitted the bill. The skirt is lovely and full with netting underneath and the lace detail at the top is eye catching and pretty. Little Mistress dresses are perfect for parties and more formal occasions and they also have a plus size collection which runs from size 18-24. Recently Little Mistress won the title of Young Fashion Brand of the Year at the Drapers Independents Awards 2013 for the second year running.

I'm only heading to a house party for NYE but I do love an excuse to get dressed up and I want to get plenty of wear from this dress as I've only worn it once over the festive period.


Bracelet: c/o glitzysecrets.com
Shoes: New Look


I love the detail on the dress and I don't think photos do it justice, it looks ever so pretty in person.


I've finished my New Years Eve look off with this forever vintage bracelet from Glitzy Secrets.
It's encrusted with clear and smoky Austrian crystals and set on antique silver tone bracelet. It looks like an item from the 40s and would also look lovely at a black tie event or as a piece of bridal jewellery. 

I hope you have a fabulous time tomorrow evening, have you got any plans?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. oh this is stunning gemma you look a million dollars !! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gem you look absolutely stunning!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gem! This looks amazing on you, I lovvvvve the lace xxx Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma you look cracking in this dress! Have a wonderful NYE party :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab dress such stunning detail you look lovely :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look blumming stunning xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty dress - love the lace. And that bracelet is to die for! Happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous particularly the lace! Lovely blog :)

    LT x

    http://kind-regards-c.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous!! I love it and it looks lovely on you.

    Helen X

    www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and really glamorous! I hope you had a wonderful NYE

    http://www.london-unattached.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty is that dress! I love little mistress dresses and have more than my fair share for dolled up occasions

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are SO pretty! Happy new year :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty dress, the bracelet looks lovely with it. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this dress! Its so glam! Suits you very well
    Jenni x
    The Thrifty Magpies Nest

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is gorgeous!! I love it and it looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.