Clothes Show Live 2013

By Gem - 20:12:00

On Sunday, I was very lucky to be invited to Clothes Show Live as a guest of Echo Falls. I attended last year and had a lovely day and couldn't wait to go back this year and hang out with some of my closest blogging pals. California wine brand Echo Falls teamed up with fashion blog What I Wore Today (WIWT) to snap some photos of stylish Clothes Show attendees and Poppy who founded the blog also hosted fashion panels at the Echo Falls bar with MTV host Becca Dudley and fashion expert Caryn Franklin.

a picture from clothes show live 1013

Skirt: River Island
T-shirt: ASOS
 Pumps : heart shoes by Mel
Necklace: Gift

With so many stylish ladies under one roof at the Clothes Show Live I wanted to make a bit of a splash with my outfit so I wore my new super sparkly skirt teamed with a casual, over-sized t-shirt. I'm hoping to get a lot of wear from this over the festive period and I'm going to team it with some heels, a fluffy cream jumper and a string of pearls when I visit family on Boxing day.

DSC_0498

I loved my fancy press badge, not had one of these before :)

DSC_0475

As you can see the bar was busy all day and provided the perfect place to sit down and unwind after a hectic day at the Clothes Show Live. There were loads of clothes stalls to browse and the make up stands seemed to have some amazing deals especially Models Own and Clarins.

DSC_0477

Sarah in her rather lovely bird print dress sipping on some pink bubbly.

DSC_0467

Alex and I headed over to the catwalk next to the Echo Falls bar to watch the ladies from Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model strutt their stuff and model some clothes from the retailers at the Clothes Show.

Lots of other bloggers attended that day and hung out at the Echo Falls bar and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the Clothes Show including these lovely ladies:


CLOTHES SHOW LIVE BLOGGERS

Mel, KimDebs.

DSC_0511 

I want to say a big thank you Echo Falls for inviting me, I had a lovely day.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. your outfit is gorgeous! I went to the clothes show on Saturday and absolutely loved it. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovel post and great meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, hopefully we can hang out again soon x

      Delete
  3. You look GORGEOUS Gemma, that skirt looks incredible on you! Hope you had a lovely time at the Clothes Show, did you buy anything? <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire :) I was very good and didn't buy a thing! Sarah bought two dresses though xx

      Delete
  4. You all look lovely, I wish I could have seen you! *sob*

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!! I wish I could have gone to the Clothes Show, maybe next year. Sounds like you had a great time and I love your skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your outfit here Gem!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.