Ready for dancing - Barratts shoes

By Gem - 10:18:00

This is definitely my favourite Saturday night outfit for dancing in. I wore this out last Saturday and typing this up and seeing the photos is bringing back memories of the Dirty Pop night that I go to 'I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now' Taylor Swift singalong anyone? I only like Taylor Swift between 12-3 on a Saturday night. That makes it acceptable, right?
I don't normally shop at French Connection but I tried this dress on and it's just so swooshy I couldn't leave it there. Its animal print but in a weird coral and navy combination that I've not seen before so a nice twist on all the other leopard print things I own. If I ever wear something girly I feel the need to toughen it up so I usually pair this dress with my studded clutch and some boots.

french connection, barratts shoes

Dress: French Connection
Bag: Select
Boots: c/o Barratts

Barratts kindly provided these boots which are perfect for a night out. They add some height but I can actually walk in them, what more could a girl ask for? These photos are taken after I worn them a few times in grotty rock clubs and they are still looking good which I wasn't expecting for a suede-like material.

barratts shoes

What's your go-to outfit for a night out?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Cute shoes :) They look great with this dress! My go to outfit is my geometric print dress, leggings, statement necklace and clutch bag :)

    Great post!

    Hailes<3

    Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the dress on you, recently I've bought a few things from FCUK but that has been the first time for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to stop myself going mad in the section in John Lewis. Vould easily buy three dresses everytime I go there x

      Delete
  3. Alright hot stuff! Looking amazing Gem!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are beautiful! They look so comfy too.

    http://heartattack-andwine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress looks fab! Love those boots too, just the sort of thing I'd wear on a night out to get a bit of extra height without any pain!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely dress! Love how you've styled it with the shoes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading a post that can make men and women think.

    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

    Here is my web site - White Kidney Bean Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are gorgeous! As is the dress for that matter, I love how you described it as swooshy as I always look for that in dresses.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all dresses need a bit of swoosh ;) x

      Delete
  9. I love love love these shoes - I have been looking for a pair just like that - going to have to check Barratts out, love the swooshy dress :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveeeeeeeeeee the dress, its so gorge!! I'm big fan of leopard print and I love the twist on it! The shoes are awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is perfect Gem - French Connection rank high in my list of perfect dress-making xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Twit twoooo! ;) Love this frock on you Gem, FC always have scorchers don't they? ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wish FC was half the price... xx

      Delete
  13. What a fabulous outfit..! Looking lovely! You and your latest fashion clothes are always awesome! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great and Super stylish outfit matched with awesome pair of designer footwear.. Loved it..! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.