Joules Jumper

By Gem - 12:33:00

I feel like a bit of a yummy mummy type in this outfit but I love it. It's much more weather appropriate and practical than I would normally wear. Nice thick and warm jumper with a waterproof coat, the perfect attire for the local town fete which I attended. (Rained the whole time I was there, luckily you could pop inside for tea and cake).

The jumper contains a mix of cotton and Angora so it's super soft and I was impressed that the sleeves and body of the jumper were long enough. I hate my stomach poking out when I reach for the top shelf. I've also worn this with a plain white blouse underneath for an extra layer because it's been so cold lately and tucked into a skater skirt so its pretty versatile.

joules stag jumper

Jumper: c/o Joules
Jacket: Barbour
Jeans: New Look
Shoes - Low top trainers, Converse c/o Spartoo

I had a hard time choosing this jumper because Joules have so many pretty floral dresses but I've got a wardrobe full of dresses and fancied something a little different. I also think the design is pretty festive.
Joules, joules jumper, stag jumper

I've had a bery busy week going to both London and Birmingham for blogger events but I will report back on those next week. Hope you're all enjoying the festive period, I've got my first Christmas party next week which I'm looking forward to.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. This jumper is lovely! Perfect for Christmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper- so festive! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper! Love the stag design which seems to be everywhere just now. Kind of want something staggy for my flat somewhere. That's right: staggy. That's definitely a word xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper, incredibly festive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love your festive jumper. if you where a yummy mummy you would be a proper MILF xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thast jumper! Can't beat a festive animal jumper =) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh the jumper looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, the colour and pattern on the jumper are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this jumper, it looks great on you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jumper was an amazing choice Gem!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love the joules jumpers, they look so cosy yet still stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so soft too! need to handwash them though but they are very ncie.

      Delete
  12. This is gorgeous, I adore Joules. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit on you, that jumper is such a gorgeous colour!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sundayyyyyy I'll see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :) Love this jumper, I'm not usually a joules fan but the stag print is lovely ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Sunday will be amazing. AMAZING! xx

      Delete
  15. I LOVE this! This is so festive and cute :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this jumper, so versatile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm such a lover of Joules! I love the jumper you chose Gem and I can imagine it will be really good quality too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.