Rose Tinted

By Gem - 12:25:00

I'm really enjoying everything at the moment. Been spending lots of quality time with friends and family, been enjoying wild nights out and getting stuck into my new role at work. It has all been rather busy so I have been savouring my days off and using them to catch up on reading. I used to read loads but then blogging happened! I felt like I never had a minute spare so getting back into reading has really helped me relax after work. I am slowly working my way through the Song of Fire and Ice series and I picked up a copy of The Vampire Lestat in a charity shop so I am also reading that as a break from Game of Thrones.

I had a day off on Tuesday which always means going to WW class, cooking lots of meals for the rest of the week and lounging about. This is what I wore:


I bought these lovely boots on eBay for just £12.99, they seem to be sold out now but there are lots of other sellers on there. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to walk in them because I never wear heels but I have been wearing them to work and they are very comfy. Money well spent!


I picked up my new coat from the lovely Rose Tinted girls who wrote a guest post for me at the In Aid of Vintage fair on Sunday, at £20 I think it was a bargain. My friend spotted it and knew that I would love the animal print collar. If you don't live in Cardiff you can also buy from them online and I think they sell on ASOS too.

Just because I can... some photos of me playing with Sookie.



Look at her little ears swooshing around, she reminds me of Dobby but of course she is much prettier ;)

So glad I bought a new coat because it is -5 in South Wales at the moment, I even have a hot water bottle with me in work. I really hope it doesn't snow this weekend as I'm heading to Plus London Two.
How are you going to be spending this cold weekend? If I wasn't going to London I would be on the sofa with loads of layers, a cup of tea and a good film.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. The coat is lush and you are looking great. :]x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Just looking at Rose Tinted vingate now and WOW so much stuff I want! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the bags!! nearly buy one everytime I go :)

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are lovely, as is your adorable dog! I plan on not leaving the house at all this weekend! I feel the cold really easily, so even wrapped up inside with a hot mug of tea, I'm still freezing! :( xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ADORE your coat.. it's amazing! Your dog is super super cute and your shoes are a mega bargain! I think this weekend (other than working) I'm just gonna cwtch up in bed every spare minute I have haha! Have fun in London :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Might have a little kip on the train, going to be a long day!

      Delete
  5. That is a gorgeous coat for twenty pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is so gorgeous and a real vintage find, I love the collar and button detailing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collar is soft and lovely! Need to let the sleeves down a little but that won't take me long.

      Delete
  7. I can't believe that coat was only 20 quid!! Bargain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha aw love your dog.

    Looking very pretty miss, hopefully see you again soon?! :) xx

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little cutie isn't she? :) we need to have another sw meet up, going to Ldnlunch?
      x

      Delete
  9. That coat is gorgeous, it really suits you :)
    Have a wonderful time in London, I think most of my weekend might be spent indoors on the sofa hiding from the cold!

    Caroline x
    carolinescatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, going to needs lots of coffee to keep me warm x

      Delete
  10. YAY SOOKIE! She is so adorable, I love it when snaps of her appear on here :) My Rufus is going to have to make an entrance soon, he's never snapped! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My teddy I had when I was a kid was called Rufus! Would love to see photos of Rufus, such a dog person.

      Delete
  11. Lovely outfit, the boots and the coat are gorgeous, such bargains too!
    Have a great time in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your coat! Your hair is getting so long too! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww it is the Sookie, what a cutie! I've been really wanting to adopt a dog lately but I know I have to wait until my boyfriend and I get our own place, it is very boohoo, I don't want to wait. I really need to take more time to read, it is in the plans but I always end up procrastinating on the internet.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, the internet is such a time drain!
      Getting a dog is the best thing 've ever done but it has to be at the right time x

      Delete
  14. What a cute doggie! Love your coat and your boots. I definitely thing I am going to have to wrap up over the next few days xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute shoes!

    http://shona-yournaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snookie is such a doll! Loving your coat, always partial to a bit of animal print!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry but Sookie is going to have to be sent away to the prison for cute dogs. For too much cuteness. You look adorable yourself though! I love the coat-and-wedge boots combo :3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots are so much warmer than pumps so I have been wearing them all week :)
      Love my little Sookie, she was cuddled up with me watching Misfits yesterday :) x

      Delete
  19. The coat is gorgeous! It's such a nice colour on you and I really like the collar. Oh and I'm thieving your dog by the way...

    andddd I'm doing exactly what you would be doing, in fact I'm in a pink fury leopard print hoody as I type.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those boots/shoes! eBay you say? hmm... Must look better on that site! I never seem to find the pretty things (in my size!) I also really love your dress :) I also never seem able to find pretty floral things... haha. Okay, anyways, have fun in London! XO Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  21. That coat is gorgeous, what a great find! I've got some very similar boots from ebay and I love them, I was worried I wouldn't wear them much because of the heel but they're so comfy, I wear them all the time.
    I really need to start reading more too, I never seem to find the time for it any more! I love the Game of Thrones TV show, really want to start reading the books.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so so gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the boots! Your outfit is so nice, and I'm super jealous of your coat!
    Hope ww is going well for you :)

    franky @ snippets-scribbles.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That coat really suits you - anything with a flash of leopard print is always a winner! :) It's nice to see another WW pledge as well, I started three weeks ago and loving it so far! x
    p.s. Sookie is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. bargain booties!!! And your pup is sooo grogeous! She kind of does look like Dobby- but much cute-erer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. Cute outfit! Really love the coat and the boots are amazing. Everyone always raves about eBay but I whimp out at the last minute in case they never send me it! Anyway, I am now following you and gonna have a flick through your archive! Great blog!

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.