Eurovision Night In & Motel Rocks Competition

By Gem - 16:00:00

I was supposed to go out after work last night but I live in a silly town that only has buses and trains to Cardiff once an hour and they stop at half 10 at night so I ended up staying in to watch Eurovision which I didn't mind too much because I watch it every year.  Much less hassle.
Here's what I wore to work on Saturday-


Very casual for me and didn't photograph too well but it was a comfy outfit for a busy day in work.

Tunic: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: ASOS
Leggings: Evans
Shoes: Primark

I got in to the Eurovision spirit with a hat and some euro themed snacks.


Did you watch? who did you vote for?
My faves were Ireland, Denmark Sweden was ok and I thought the Hungary song would do much better. Italy #2, really?!


A picture of Sookie just because she's lovely!
Someone from Motel Rocks emailed me about this competition and I thought I would pass the info on because you can get something for free and who doesn't love free stuff?

Hope you all had a nice weekend
xx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I'm never normally a eurovision fan but I did end up watching, cheekily enjoyed watching Jedward too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy eurovision! :D
    we watched here, and cheered every time we got points! (and ireland too hehe)
    i thought greece was terrible, so i booed when they got points :D
    you look lovely! :D and sookie is so cute ^_^
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sookie is a cutie!! I went to watch Eurovision but had missed Ireland & the UK so didn't bother. I would have loved Jedward to have won tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in that top photo, you can really see how much weight you've lost.
    I watched it, I loved Jedward! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog! I agree small goals are the way to go - I try to look at it as 7lbs at a time!! Your eurovision themed evening looked like a lot of fun, and got to admit that Jedward were a bit of a guilty pleasure! Oh and Sookie is adorableee! Such a great name as well! Look forward to reading more soon!

    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit.. and Sookie looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Jedward! And I agree, Italy were pants!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tunic. I have a similar one from Topshop and it's my go-to for comfy chic!
    I love eurovision, I love Moldova for pure entertainment value, thought Iceland were cute and you can't really beat a bit of Jedward to lighten the mood! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! just stumbled across your blog and I love it! keep going honey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was totally backing Ireland- I normally hate Jedward, but their song was so damn catchy! Love your blog by the way- new follower :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont' think i've ever watched the eurovision contest :S

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Eurovision! I was supporting Jedward - love how cheesey they are xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  13. eurovision was great as per usual!
    you look lovely deary :)

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, comfy but still stylish! I loved the eurovision, I was of course supporting blue!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't like Italy OR Azerbaijan! They were both so rubbish. I liked Ireland or Estonia really. I would love to have a eurovision party when I have my own place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here I come
    Here I come
    dum da dum da dum da dum, been in my head for 3 days now!!

    @Helen- I know they were rubbish!! Estonia didn't do very well at all, such a shame :(
    I need to move to Denmark or Sweden, that's where all the marriage material seems to be.
    @Sarah- I nearly cried when they sang it, that's wrong I know but it was all triumphant and epic haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have actually enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Immediately after all I will probably be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.