Animal Nitrate

By Gem - 23:27:00

Hello! sorry about the lack of outfit posts recently, my brother is the photographer and he is refusing to get up in the morning to take photos, how rude! So I've done a self timer effort on the fireplace, very professional non?
I wore this outfit to work yesterday because I'm doing a lot of shelving at the moment and sorting trolleys so I want to be in something practical and bending over to shelve books in a dress isn't a good look.
Top: Next
Cardigan: Asda
Shorts: New Look
Brooch: Accessorize

I've been wearing my orange YSL lipstick and gloss this week because it was quite pricey and I never wear it, it seemed like such a waste. I love it even though my mam says I look like La Roux. I really need to cut my fringe...

I wanted to show you this ace brooch that my brother bought me, it was on sale in Burton for £2! It pays to have a look in the mens accessories section,  Charlene from Dainty Dresses has a really cool key necklace from Topman and I wouldn't have really thought of looking in there.

My copy of Fat Quarter arrived yesterday and I was super excited and flicked through to find the article I wrote about Cardiff in it. Fat Quarter is a great magazine 'for, about and by intelligent, savvy, creative, crafty women' so check it out. 





What are your plans for the weekend? I guess a lot of you have exams at the moment so good luck with those!
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Ohhhh, I NEED that stags head broach! I don't even just want it, I need it.

    The lip gloss looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second photo of you is so beautiful! the shorts look so good on you eeee. is your article online? i'd like to read! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nautical! loving your hair at the moment :D
    i really need a good pair of denim shorts ^_^
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As KLEE said, is it available online? I spend the majority of my year living in Cardiff so would love to read it :) Jealous of your lipgloss also.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done lovely its great to see your name n print isnt it?! I'd like to know if its online too? Now the weather is ok (most days) i livein shorts! Tomboy moi.
    xxxx
    www.ablogfromblackpool.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That brooch is fantastic, well done your brother! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is stunning! what a pretty outfit, loves, and that brooch... well im heading off to burtons now...following xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of that magazine! Thanks for the link. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys, Fat Quarter really is worth checking out. Don't think the article is online but if I can find where I saved it I will post my bit about Cardiff on here xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit, nice and practical and the stags head brooch is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to comment, because I LOVE tights with shorts, and you look fantastic!! The stags head brooch is such a cool find!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wearing those shorts with tights right now! Your hair looks gorgeouss here bb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that stag brooch :) I only ever buy jewellery from topman and burton if they are reduced loads because it costs like £15 for a ring and they last like 2 weeks and the colour fades or they break... so I wait for sales when they are £2 haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.