Curvissa SS15

By Gem - 14:24:00


Blouse: c/o Curvissa - Jeans: New Look 
Shoes: White low top Converse - Necklace: Dorothy Perkins




This month I was invited to take part in a blogger challenge with four other bloggers to see how I would style a item of clothing from Curvissa's SS15 Look Book. Fourteen looks in total were shot for the look book, from casual denim to on-trend 70s prints. There were some dungarees I really liked the look of and some printed trousers which I'm definitely tempted by.

This look is very different for me, I'm wearing some trousers! I'm wearing this to an IT conference today and feel really chic but but not too formal. Most IT staff are men whilst library staff (like myself) are women and I feel like a blend in with the guys with this but still stand out with my huge necklace. I've paired this with some comfy trainers but I'm going to tuck the blouse into a skirt and wear it with heels too for a more formal look.


The blouse is super light and comfortable and true to size. It's nice and loose fitting on me which is great for this mini heatwave we are having (please don't be our only sunshine this Summer). I would definitely give this 5/5 because I struggle to find blouses that don't gape at the bust.


Make sure you check out the following blogs to see how these lovely ladies styled items from the SS15 Curvissa Look Book:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm loving you in trousers Gem!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look; all bits go perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit here, especially the jewelry. That necklace looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses, tortoise shell is my favourite!! also navy really suits your skin tone! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in all your photo's! love the layout of your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very lovely. I really love the pop the necklace gives. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, the necklace really brings it all together! M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.