South Wales Bloggers Christmas Social

By Gem - 18:36:00

I had such a good time at the South Wales Blogger Meet up and I always enjoy the Cdf Blogs events so I thought it would be nice to have a quiet Christmas social before the end of the year. No big event or goody bags just go for a meal and hang out (probably lots of cocktails involved)


So who is up for that? I was thinking of meeting at around half 6 in the city centre sometime in the week beginning the 5th or 12th, possibly on a Wednesday because there are lots of 2 for 1 cocktails deals on that night. Pica Pica, Peppermint and Henry's all do fab food and cocktails but I would love to hear if you have any other suggestions.

Please spread the word!

I'm also going to the Bristol Bloggers Christmas Party there are going to be lots of lovely ladies there and we are all going to stay the night and have a bit of a party. Who is going? If you aren't going, why not?! It's going to be lots of fun.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I had Tapas the other day in Pica Pica and it was beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jel I wish I could go to something like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photo! I love it.
    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey if im free id love to come! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm not working I will deffo be there :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be able to come :( Severe lack of funds and not enough leave left in work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I hope I can make it to the Bristol Party! It all depends on work and whether or not I get the day off :(

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. wayhey!! would be nice to see everyone again and meet some new people. Was thinking of something under £12, tapas and a cocktail and jsut in the evening so nobody will have to get a whole day off work xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you confirmed the south wales blogging event...as I would love to attend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.