Judging Covers

By Gem - 11:20:00




Just a quick post to say that I now write for Judging Covers, a great book review site. I wrote my first review about Rachel Trezise - Sixteen Shades of Crazy and you can view it here. I've not reviewed a book before so I was a little nervous, you can leave comments on the Judging Covers site to let me know what you think.
Are there any books you would like me to review or any genres you would like to see represented on Judging Covers? There are quite a few reviews of best sellers and chick lit on there at the moment so I wanted to write about something else to give people a little variety. Can you recommend any books for me? I'm always on the lookout for something new to read.


I am also still writing over at Where Are My Knees? and charting my diet progress. There have been some very inspirational guest post on there recently that are well worth checking out.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I’m heading over to Judging Covers right now, I love nothing more than finding reading inspiration! I haven’t read a good book in ages xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely go over and check out Judging Covers as I am an avid reader, so I'll do that now. I'll also pop over to Where are my knees? too. And congratulations on your continuing weight-loss journey, I'm on the same thing so it's always nice to read inspirational posts. And Hay does look amazing, I'd love to go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this Gem! So timely :) And your review style is great, not much of a surprise coming from a lady in a library :) I definitely envy your access to wonderful books! Right now I'm reading "The Beach," and next on my list is one about otters, the name escapes me (helpful). But if you read anything this summer make it "Everything is Illuminated" by Jonathan Safran Foer, that is, unless you've already read it :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I adore your review. I love sarra manning's adult novels. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.