Evans Collection

By Gem - 17:04:00

Here are a few photos from the new Evans Collection range, I loved some of the pieces from the last collection and it's nice to see that they have followed up the first collection with something equally as nice. Collection seems a little more simple and high fashion than the rest of the Evans stock. It's nice to see plus size clothes that aren't just tunics or maxi dresses and it reminds me a bit of ASOS White. Collection will be available from the end of September.

”evans,

”evans,


What is your favourite piece? What A/W collections are you looking forward to? I want to see what Peacocks come up with for their Peacocks by Design range because I bought a few summer pieces.

The lovely Charlene from Dainty Dresses and Where Are My Knees has started her own nail art shop where she is selling some fabulous hand painted false nails. The prices are great and for a little extra she will paint you a custom set of nails I might ask for some Britney themed nails for when I see her on her Femme Fatale tour in October :) Click on the image below to go to the shop.


One more thing...
I'm selling a few clothes that no longer fit me, feel free to make me an offer here. Trying to raise some funds for my new house and have a clear out.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thank you for mentioning Dainty Nails Gem! :)

    I really love that collection! I think the raspberry maxi skirt is my favourite. It looks like there's gonna be lots of that colour around this a/w which is good because it's my favourite! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in the Evans collection are gorgeous!

    *need to get hands on same/ similar*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red maxi skirt
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with the colours of all the shops autumn collections, they are so pretty! I love the middle dress your selling, I remember buying it in Selfridges in London (it was the first time I'd ever been!) and I sold it on eBay! I'm absolutely heart broken now and I can't believe I did!


    Lots of Love,
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last dress!!!! :O I can't wait for the new collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and looking forward to having a look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that red skirt is stunning! i love the accessories they have used too. xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I want everything in those first three photos, and I need to start saving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woweee, the custom nails are so pretty! They look good enough to eat :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.