Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others...

By Gem - 13:14:00


This article really inspired me to seek out places online where I felt comfortable with who I am. There are a whole host of blogs which celebrate being plus size and fashionable and I want join in.
So here I am, trying to make a blog, it wont be fancy because I have no formatting knowledge, my forté is books and dresses and not technology.

I get my style ideas from all sorts of places- tv, music, architecture and so on so my first real post will be Alice and Wonderland themed to tie in with the new Tim Burton movie and style in Bath, I’m having a little day trip there on Friday so I’m going to take loads of pictures.




Gem
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aah yay!
    It was a brilliant article.
    The girl pictured had amazing dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.