I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! Alice inspired fashion

By Gem - 16:03:00

Here is my Alice in Wonderland wish list inspired by the new Tim Burton film.

Shoes are from Irregular Choice, Alice necklace is from Punky Pins and the T-shirt is from truffle shuffle.
This is my own necklace from Ilovecutiepie.com

If you aren't brave enough to don a pair of white knee length socks and a oversize bow headband then you can get a little bit of Alice style with the new Disney Couture jewellery line available on Asos or get yourself some O.P.I. nail varnish in this amazing set available here.

P.S. 20% off everything at Evans until Friday, even sale items
Gem
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.