Life is Sweet - My 2014

By Gem - 17:17:00

2014 has been a wonderful year for me and I've been very lucky to visit some amazing places. I think some of the biggest changes of my life happened in 2104 and one of them wasn't really planned at all. I moved in with Martyn at the start of the year and we hadn't really had a long discussion about it before it happened. His housemate moved to London and Martyn and his landlord asked me if I would like to move in but I dismissed it because we hadn't been an item for that long. After some thought I decided that I really didn't want him to get a new housemate, I wanted to be his housemate. I was ready to live with him so I took the plunge. I've also travelled far and wide this year, organised a conference and much more.

I've highlighted some of my favourite moments of 2014 below:



I've really enjoyed reading my old posts and scrolling through photos of the year. I was very fortunate to have such lovely experiences last year and I hope I'm just as lucky next year. What were your highs and lows of 2014? What do you have to look forward to in 2015?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ah looks like you've had a cracking year Gem. More of the same next year I hope!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing year! I love your travel photos... One of my 2014 highlights was definitely being lucky enough to do lots of European travel. Hope 2015 is equally as brilliant for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it was an amazing year, hope to see much more of you in 2015!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year lovely! Wishing you even more good stuff in 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photographs are lovely. I always see deals on holidays to Budapest and such places on Groupon etc. I really want to visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful year, full of great experiences and memories. Here's to another fab year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gem - I am so bloomin proud of you! You've fitted so much in to 2014, and I've been quietly following your love story (sorry for the emotion overload, but you know!). I was so honoured to have you and Martyn at my wedding, and I do hope we get to meet up again sometime soon.
    Wishing you lots of love, happiness and joy in 2015 <3 x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved being there Alice, midway Midlands meet up zoo :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Busy! 2014 was great for you, and one of the most memorable for me too.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.