52 lists - List the good things you have done this week

By Gem - 10:15:00

(photos from my instagram account)

1. Went for a walk one evening and saw some wild bunnies.
2. Made some very tasty garlic and lemon chicken. 
3. Celebrated a one year anniversary with my boyfriend.
4. Arranged some flowers that were a very thoughtful gift.
5. Planned another trip to West Wales for September.
6. Treated myself to a DAB radio which I've wanted for ages.

What good things have you done this week?

This is part of the 52 lists series by Emma from Made in Hunters which I'm dipping in and out of.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. How is the DAB radio? I was going to get one at one point but just decided to use my laptop. Thanks for your comment on Hollie's cake, she's extremely happy with how it turned out too.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved having a DAB radio back in the day, I hope you had a lovely time celebrating your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rachel, some good food and a night with Martyn was just what I needed.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you've had a lovely week! I do like flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary :) Sounds like a lovely week!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW wild bunnies, how cute. My nan found one sleeping on her doorstep once, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.