Blackpool Pt 2

By Gem - 10:16:00

I wrote about the first part of my trip to Blackpool last week and I had so many fun photos I had to write a second installment. After a day at the seaside and a sleepover we headed to Stanley Park for a picnic and goofed around before heading back home. Stanley park is a huge three hundred and ninety acres and has pretty Italian Gardens, water fountains, statues, Rose Gardens and Remembrance Garden. If you're having a weekend in Blackpool this place is well worth a visit.

I wore all my favourite things to the park including my colourful ASOS smock which I'm wearing about twice a week at the moment and my new Primark necklace. I love my Mel shoes and now want to get the less practical but equally as lovely court shoes with a raspberry heart.

IMG_3081

Dress: Asos
Tights:  c/o Stockings HQ
Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Mel heart shoes

  IMG_3077

IMG_3028

The park had lots of adorable wildlife.

IMG_3034

IMG_3083

Posing and getting weird looks from people walking past.

IMG_3054

I've clearly got too much time on my hands if I'm making gifs...


I want to say a big thank you to Alice and Danielle for a wonderful weekend full of laughing and cake. If you are ever nervous about meeting bloggers, don't be! I've had some of the most wonderful weekends the past three years with blogger friends.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Gem this dress is so you! You look so pretty in it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you all look like you had a lovely time, adn this dress is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it has a lace up back too. Best buy of the summer!

      Delete
  3. I'm new to your blog, major congrats on the weight loss! I recently lost 3 stone, but have had a two month slump and think I've put at least a stone back on. Seriously need motivated, think you may have just made me!! xoxo

    www.thelittlefloralowl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment, if you ever want to chat about this just let me know and it might be worth checking out my other blog Where Are My Knees where I talk about that topic much more x

      Delete
    2. I have checked it out and am now following :) xox

      Delete
  4. I love the gif! You've really got me wanting to re-visit Blackpool, I haven't been for years.
    Lovely dress. xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! I work at the hospital next to Stanley Park! I forget to appreciate how nice it can be! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.