Evans Shoes

By Gem - 14:29:00

Evans shoe collection is pretty good at the moment. They’re available in sizes E and EEE and selected styles have extra wide calf widths. I picked up these a few weeks ago and I am in love with them




I think that they have really stepped up their game and this seasons boot selection is really very fashionable. I'm always a bit disappointed when I look at New Looks wide selection but I always find something I like in Evans.An extra incentive to go and have a look is that all shoes and boots are 20% off for a limited time.

I bought a new perfume this week called Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood and it comes with a lovely free bracelet. One I bought this I had enough Boots point to get a Chanel powder compact which made me a very happy girl.

I also picked up a purse from Ollie &Nic for just £8!

This is what I am wearing to work today

Not very exciting really. The dress is from Dorothy Perkins, the cardi is from Asda and the bag is a charity shop find. The belt was a bargain, I got it in a set of two from New Look for £3.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Gem:) You look great in bangs! I could never carry off bangs (i look weird in bangs. lol!) Love your outfit especially your cardigan!!:)
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wearing the chain on the naughty alice purfume bottle as a bracelet! so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.